What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I just don't see how a lab-lib dem coalition is fair.

imagine if there was a running race and people decided that the person who came first shouldn't win, but that having the people who came 2nd and 3rd win as a joint effort was ok! It doesn't make sense to me!

It may seem unfair but a coalition government has to be workable. A workable majority coalition may be the only solution to what is inherantly an unfair voting system as highlighted by this situation occurring in the first place.

:rofl: at not being told off.

i cant be bothered waitin ages for a result! get it sorted guys

the media are gonna have a field day with this.
could go on for weeks.
it shouldnt take weeks.
they talk- make decision- done!

It will sell newspapers and tv air time .. so of course it'll go on for weeks

I just don't see how a lab-lib dem coalition is fair.

imagine if there was a running race and people decided that the person who came first shouldn't win, but that having the people who came 2nd and 3rd win as a joint effort was ok! It doesn't make sense to me!

It may seem unfair but a coalition government has to be workable. A workable majority coalition may be the only solution to what is inherantly an unfair voting system as highlighted by this situation occurring in the first place.

I'm not completely against a coallition (although I don't think it is ideal) but i think that the people who won the popular vote (even without an absolute majority, most people did vote for conservatives) should definitely be a part of that coallition. And i didn't even vote tory so it's not as if that is what is swaying my thought. Just from a logical point of view it seems crazy for 2nd and 3rd place to "win"!

the thing is even if labour and lib dems did a coalition they still wouldnt have enough seats!!

and I certainly can't see how a coallition of 2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place, 5th place 6th place could work :haha:

Madness i say!

and I certainly can't see how a coallition of 2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place, 5th place 6th place could work :haha:

Madness i say!

exactly but not only that that would mean a coalition with BNP!!

although i didnt want tory i do like the fact they'll get rid of sats in school.

Iv come to accept the fact that David Camermoron is going to be P.M now:loopy: !
But hey ho I say, gives me a good cause to moan about them for the next 5 years (or until the next election (whichever comes first) lol!
I give it 6 months tops and we as a country will fluffed up all over again!
If I'm wrong Ill eat my hat:toothpick: :)

x

Iv come to accept the fact that David Camermoron is going to be P.M now:loopy: !
But hey ho I say, gives me a good cause to moan about them for the next 5 years (or until the next election (whichever comes first) lol!
I give it 6 months tops and we as a country will fluffed up all over again!
If I'm wrong Ill eat my hat:toothpick: :)

x

100% agree. I give up hoping now and just trying to accept it :(

I guess this means bye bye £ hello euro?

I dont know it depends who has the final rule I suppose. I am dreading it but it wouldnt be an immediate change x Still sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->