What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Have you seen the people standing up for MP in Camerons constituency btw? I am not surprised that he holds it there with the choice not being grand xD

Ok can someone tell me for the middle to low income earners whats going to happen to us when tories get in? Im confused x

i have a question. please dont shoot me down i just dont know who they are- just know theyre not liked.

whats the problem with bnp?

*runs and hides*

lib dems want the euro, labour are considering the euro and conservatives say no t0 the euro

They don't need it anyway and as long as the deficit is high they should not get it either. Danmark and Sweden don't have the Euro either.

i dont want the euro- wheres the need? surely that would cost loads to introduce?!

what did bnp do? or say?

Cameron is anti-Euro. That aside, his and Hague's EU stance has not been popular with European leaders - he will not be a popular PM in Europe.

We cannot afford, quite literally, to have a cold relationship with Europe, because our economic recovery is very much at stake.

The BNPy said that a women that got raped wanted to be raped for example.
Basically the BNP are a nazi party.

Kay - same as usual, ignored probably.

Actually no I hope that the tories change that, because they go on about rewarding people who work so who knows.

Did anyone ever announce how many spoiled ballots there were? Just interested, thought they had to count & announce them with every other result.

x

BNP believe british citizens should come first, under the current system they believe it is harder for a british citizen to get benefits housing etc while asylum seekers are believed to be jumping ahead of the queues. They believe jobs should go to british first before foreign workers etc

Kay - same as usual, ignored probably.

Actually no I hope that the tories change that, because they go on about rewarding people who work so who knows.

Did anyone ever announce how many spoiled ballots there were? Just interested, thought they had to count & announce them with every other result.

x

that would be intereting to know.

i know in 1 place 19 were rejected because people voted for more than 1 person on them lol

Labour were going to opt for the Euro when Tony Blair was P.M didn't they?
Didn't they have a vote and the majority voted against it??
A bit irrelevant I know but I cant see as they would have done anytime soon this time round either tbh!
Not only that its only one of their policies that I wasn't too keen on!
The only reason I didn't want the Euro is because I like having the Queens head on my coins and my stamps!![-(
I was prepared to live with it if I had too, just would have taken me until I was about 100 to get used to a different currency:haha:
x

The BNPy said that a women that got raped wanted to be raped for example.
Basically the BNP are a nazi party.

I can't the stand BNP, they make me ill, however I believe that this was one of their members rather than the party or a belief that the party hold. I am willing to stand corrected but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that the BNP or any of it's other members stand behind this statement.

I just wrote 'no appropriate candidate' on mine.

I looked up online how to do it so it would be accepted as a spoiled ballot rather than not filled out properly etc if it came to it, so I know I did it properly. Just want to know how many there were :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->