What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

It would still be a big fat mess :rofl:

Theres no clear cut way around this, whichever side of the fence you sit, which is why i still back a re election

Yes but some people who voted for libdems if they vote labour instead, labour could win a consituancy that conservatives currently hold.

Yes but some people who voted for libdems if they vote labour instead, they could win a consituancy that conservatives currently hold.

There were around 20 (20!) seats where the UKIP vote cost the tories that seat.

In a re-election you'd expect the same not to happen since UKIP is pretty similar in principle to the tories.

Yes but some people who voted for libdems if they vote labour instead, they could win a consituancy that conservatives currently hold.

There were around 20 (20!) seats where the UKIP vote cost the tories that seat.

In a re-election you'd expect the same not to happen since UKIP is pretty similar in principle to the tories.

heh, that cost them the election then :D

I think everyone should vote MILF party instead :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/poster.jpg

They would be better with labour, how can Clegg laugh at Camerons policies and then side with them?

They are almost more opposite than labour are to tory.

I am actually disheartend by clegg I voted for him because I believed in what he was saying. He also seemed the opposite of the tories but now it seems thats not very true
xx

apparently clegg & cameron had a face to face 70 min meeting this evening :( we are doomed!

in regards to a re election, like i explained .... clearly not very well on page 140, it isn't just about lib dem voter voting labour and labour taking lib dem seats, if lib dems vote labour they can also take conservative seats results in a out right win, not a hung parliament, it's basic math :)

It was Bexy's genius that made that poster ... Emzymathruby if you join our group on FB it will let you share the pic :rofl:

if not everyone voted then surely we havnt got a true portrayal of how thsi country feels yet
xx

if not everyone voted then surely we havnt got a true portrayal of how thsi country feels yet
xx

true but sadly you can't force people to vote

however there were thousands of people .... like myself, that wanted to vote but couldn't for 1 reason or another, now that is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->