What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Clegg really said that?!

He spoke to the massive crowd of protesters saying it was his number one priority :shrug:

Nick, you're really disappointin me now :nope:

Clegg really said that?!

He spoke to the massive crowd of protesters saying it was his number one priority :shrug:

Nick, you're really disappointin me now :nope:

thats what it said on the news this evening, dunno how true it is, but thats what it said :(

Well if there is a re-election I am sorry Nick you have lost my vote Labour have it back
xx

it just baffles me still people "wanting" the tories :wacko: lol

AND that scotland clearly dont want them as they didnt get any votes/new seats, only the one they had before....:grr:

Same thing happened before with mags thatcher and she screwed scotland over with adding poll tax before england etc ... gah! :dohh:

Maybe a case for complete Scottish independence?

Since Scotland is so heavily Left Wing and England mostly Conservative. (Strip away the seats in Wales and Scotland and the Tories have a massive majority)

i am all for re election, if alot of lib dem voters switch to labour, and those thousands get their vote that missed their vote last time, labour could very well be on for a outright win

it just baffles me still people "wanting" the tories :wacko: lol

AND that scotland clearly dont want them as they didnt get any votes/new seats, only the one they had before....:grr:

Same thing happened before with mags thatcher and she screwed scotland over with adding poll tax before england etc ... gah! :dohh:

Maybe a case for complete Scottish independence?

Since Scotland is so heavily Left Wing and England mostly Conservative. (Strip away the seats in Wales and Scotland and the Tories have a massive majority)

Scotland would love it, England wouldnt so just wont happen....mainly as we have main power over all the oil(is the norht sea and all) ...hence money...so yes england wont stand for that....we dont want wars. lol

Yep I want a re-election if most Lib dems go with labour they will leave teh tories for dust
xx

Lol it is. But ladies its getting late for a political debates I am off to bed. Bye :wave:
xx

seems i already am in politics ....... just been on the MILF party page and i have been promoted hehe

I'm still sat up watching it all on the news, nothing new going on though.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->