What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Roll on Monday and the formal Con-Lib announcement :happydance:

Oh and this will surely mean Brown resigns as Labour leader.

I reckon as soon as this happens Cameron could call a snap election, take advantage of Labour's turmoil with no leader, no money to campaign with, emerge with a majority and then he can tell Cleggy where to go.

:devil:

labour will always have a leader, with or without brown, there is always someone ready to jump into his shoes

In a way, I hope that cameron does get to be PM so he can feck up this country and then people will stop banging on about how good he is ;)

Roll on Monday and the formal Con-Lib announcement :happydance:

Oh and this will surely mean Brown resigns as Labour leader.

I reckon as soon as this happens Cameron could call a snap election, take advantage of Labour's turmoil with no leader, no money to campaign with, emerge with a majority and then he can tell Cleggy where to go.

:devil:

if he did that well this this country really has a worse government than before, noone would respect him for that, dirty tack ticks

*cough* join this https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115486288486710 *cough*

;)

Yep there always is. Oh well if teh tories get in they will hacve 4 years to make a mess and undo the work labour has done (ALOT WHICH IS GREAT)

Infact I'll guve them a year before this country is in a worse state it is now
xx

conservatives are a back side first robin hood

robin hood stole from the rich to give to the poor .....

conservatives steals from the poor to give to the rich!

As for the actual election, I just saw on Sky News, that Brown is looking to start an immediate referrendum on electoral reform if he remained PM. Something Clegg desperately wants. And something Cameron isn't keen on...

labour will always have a leader, with or without brown, there is always someone ready to jump into his shoes

But usually there is a period with no leader while a new one is elected by the activists. (excepting the Blair to Brown special case)

I don't think Labour activists would tolerate yet another leader decided by the MP's, hence most opinion suggests the next time will be done via a proper vote, which can take a while, around a month.

As for the actual election, I just saw on Sky News, that Brown is looking to start an immediate referrendum on electoral reform if he remained PM. Something Clegg desperately wants. And something Cameron isn't keen on...

ooo fingers crossed.

And I agree, if he did do that to clegg (regards to the other post) that just proves what a slimeball he is really.

Oh no doubt they will, then the people that have been fooled by his lies will see what a nasty and untrustworthy party we have in power

And that will be his down fall because most peole in this country are not stupid and will not stand for lies and false promises
xx

Clegg apparently said earlier he is willing to put a electoral reform on the back burner in favour of a 'stable government' :nope:

conservatives are a back side first robin hood

robin hood stole from the rich to give to the poor .....

conservatives steals from the poor to give to the rich!

Er........

interesting interpretation of the tax system.

in otherwords he is happy to join conservatives without a promise of electoral reform

it just baffles me still people "wanting" the tories :wacko: lol

AND that scotland clearly dont want them as they didnt get any votes/new seats, only the one they had before....:grr:

Same thing happened before with mags thatcher and she screwed scotland over with adding poll tax before england etc ... gah! :dohh:

there are plenty of ways the rich avoid paying high tax, you just have to know the ;loop holes in the systems ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->