What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

id cards are good in theory, but in reality, you have yours stolen and they have your ENTIRE life there in their hands ..... not good

off topic

for aidan's mummy

https://www.drwf.org.uk/WellnessNet...IDcards/tabid/327/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

off topic

for aidan's mummy

https://www.drwf.org.uk/WellnessNet...IDcards/tabid/327/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

aww thank you for finding that for me. Sadly my nan has passed away but my auntie can defianlty benifit from that
xx

Well I agree the ID cards should be put on hold but i dont think they should be completely scrapped.

they should just microchip us all and be done with it, like they do cats & dogs hehe

would be safer than ID cards lol

conservatives & lib dem negotiating teams are about to meet *hangs head in shame*

These meetings should be made public, it's unfair that they are working behind closed doors

I too think they should be publicised, even if they only show us some, its better than it all being hush hush behind closed doors

We're Dooooomed lol!
Are they definately coming to an agreement today and letting us know the outcome??
x

if they agree on terms then thats it! clegg & cameron give the nod and away they go

I find it some what wrong that this negotiating is going on and neither of the party leaders are there!

I too think they should be publicised, even if they only show us some, its better than it all being hush hush behind closed doors

seems we the public are 'no use' to them now we have voted ..... they only bloody let us do that because it's legal!

lmao did anyone watch the end of the politics show?

they were showing pics of cameron and clegg together to the song 'how can we be lovers if we can't be friends' lmao love it!

On bbcnews yday there was clips of clegg and cameron argueing at the debates and of them slaggin eachother off during speeches :roll:

On bbcnews yday there was clips of clegg and cameron argueing at the debates and of them slaggin eachother off during speeches :roll:

yeah i saw that, it was still photos of these arguments they were using on the politics show to the song lol

really? ooo that makes it look semi hopeful

the news just said that gordon brown was hoping to get the chance to discuss it all with clegg but the other day they said he has the right as current pm to discuss it...now im confused

I cant believe its still on going :( still least we dont have a conservative PM....Yet

My head's beginning to spin with all this politics stuff now just want it over and done with. Still got my fingers & toes crossed that Clegg doesn't make a deal with Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->