What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

lmao did anyone watch the end of the politics show?

they were showing pics of cameron and clegg together to the song 'how can we be lovers if we can't be friends' lmao love it!

LOL funniest thing ive read today! gutted i missed it

xx

I don't think its such a bad thing for the LibDems to accept a deal tbh and in a way I now hope they do....even though its crazy:wacko:
Its not going to be a walk in the park for them...mwhahaha!
If GB joined up with them instead He would just look desperate to hang on to power and He's not very popular at the moment anyway is he! I just think It would just damage Labour more as a whole. Most people voted for change (apparently) and him clinging onto power wouldn't be very popuar (just my opinion:))
Let Clegg go against everything He said and be a Tories puppet.

The way I see it is Labour should use this to their advantage sit back, slogg it out and elect a new Labour leader :( (still love ya tho Gordie boy) but I really think it will work in their favour, re-invent themselves and hopefully gain back the respect of the voters..
The Conservatives are going to face some harsh times ahead I think and unpopular decisions!
When the public see further down the line that the government is not as stable as the Conservatives like to make everyone believe themselves to be...Labour will be back in the running and stand a better chance in the next election!

This of course is just the way I see it, knowing my luck the Cons will be really good and the sun will shine out of their backsides, everyone will love em and the world will be a better place :rofl:
However though I seem to think not:wacko:
x

can i ask, why do people see GB as unpopular right now? I really don't see what he has done SO wrong to deserve people disliking him so much, yes he has made mistakes but he is human, we ALL make mistakes, but I really don't get what people think he has done that is so wrong :shrug:

I love Gordy! ok, well maybe not love but I also dunno what he's meant to of done wrong! :haha:

Tbh i think its mostly down to Media portrayl, i dont think he's a bad guy at all, foolish maybe, but not bad, he wouldnt have wanted to be PM if he didnt want to try to help the country.

people just see taxes go up and then 'hate' the pm, taxes have to go up, its a fact of life sadly, people scream they want better nhs ..... well where do they expect money to come from if not taxes. I think hes done bloody well during a very tough time!

tbh i think its just coz he's not eye candy... if he was good looking people wouldnt be so against him!

If I knew the answer to that I'd tell you lol!
I haven't a clue why He's so hugely unpopular :shrug:???
I like him!
He's had a lot of bad bress though hasn't he regarding that bullying claim and the expenses row! I think the recession has put people off him even though it was global...I dont know:shrug: Not a clue.
x

people love to pick out the negative on him, honestly, last year when there was that uproar about him miss spelling the name of a solider that lost his like at war in a letter to his family, Yes I understand why it may have caused upset but on the other side noone commented on the fact he took the time to hand write a personal letter to the family as he does with all family, tony blair just had a standard letter that got printed out and sent.

Poor fella can't do right for doing wrong

5.5 hours of talks ...... not looking good :( they clearly not annoyed each other enough for talks to break down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->