What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Gordon Brown will have to move out of number 10 :cry:
If I was him I'd leave a rotting fish under the floorboards[-(
x

dog poo dog poo lovely lovely dog poo, dog poo on the carpet, dog poo on the stairs, dog poo eveeeeeeerywhere :muaha:

and they wonder where nick clegg is and gordon brown is in the foreign office . alone so maybe they have a secret meeting there.

Iv just been reading the live updates on the BBC anyway and things are looking like they are going well between the Cons and the LibDems..
Discussions have been described by both parties as "productive" and "positive"
They will be meeting up again within the next 24hours!

Great more waiting eh!

x

ive lost all interest in this fiasco :nope:

Unfortunatley so, as nice as it would be for them to go "oh ok" job done, its not likely to happen, there is so much to go through, and with the parties being so different i can see it taking even longer.

Im still struggling to see how this is going to work if they do agree? :shrug:

Blah, its exactley that!! :lol:

And to think this is only the start of whats to come :dohh:

If they pull themselves together it will work. Germany had a gioverment that lasted the full 4 years which was a conservatives/labour government..

Im not big on the idea at all, but theres nothing we can do about it so we're going to have to suck it up and get on with things

I just hope they are going to update us on the policies, are they still going to be Tory ones with an influence from Libs or are they going to be a mixture of both or what?

I would guess Tory policies with an influence from the Libs but who knows.

I don't think it'll work tbh and I predict a re-election by 2012.

Oooh! Polo Princess you were right! 156 pages and not locked! Hooray!

Honestly, there has been no bickering, its amazing :rofl:

Blah, do you really give it that long? :lol: 12 months tops i think.

You can spot whats coming a mile off, Clegg will go with Cameron, Cameron will lure him in with tons of false promises, then bamn, once theyve shook hands on it Cameron will have Cleggs trousers round his ankles before he can even spell coallition!! :rofl:

they'll be whatever policies they could agree on... electoral reform for one I HOPE!

polo- your totally right!

what have i missed? they still in chats? any speech or anything? i gave up on the news- was boring me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->