What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Im not so sure id want him as my PM if he waivers as much as he is atm :shrug:

from what ive seen so far he's lost my next vote... hope hes got summat up his sleeve

Bit of a let down eh? Just another one glorified by all of the media hype.

Yep... they all sound good on the front to some level but when push comes to shove all they seem to really care about is being the face of britain

It's sad isnt it. Do you think if we had a re-election it may look totally different?
xx

unless there is reform i wont be 'wasting' my vote again... as where i live has been a 'safe' labour vote for a long time. Unless number of votes represents seats there really isnt any point in me voting the likes of lib dem anyway

am i wrong in thinking that clegg discusses with cons and then lab and then picks the best option?
the news has started talking like hes just trying to reach a deal with the cons and doesnt need to talk to lab.
im confused :wacko:

unless there is reform i wont be 'wasting' my vote again... as where i live has been a 'safe' labour vote for a long time. Unless number of votes represents seats there really isnt any point in me voting the likes of lib dem anyway

same here i'll be voting labour next time! but u know tories won in stockton south yeah? i was reeeaally suprised!

My understanding is that he will only talk to labour if he can't reach an agrrement with the tories.

i was chuffed when i seen lib dems won redcar me haha i dont even know who won here ...(off to have a google! probably tories!) and yeah kit i do belive thats true!

i thought he had to speak to them both. at the start of all this crap they made out brown has rights as current pm to defend his position in this situation.
and now theyre making out like he doesnt get that chance...

yep tories only really win seats in englad... never gone one in scotland... i feel bad for the scottish really!

the tories have one seat in scotland. labour have 41.
who'd you think we like better?
:rofl:

All of my local seats are Tory, the one local Labour seat was won by Tories too :(

Seems that the majority of labour seats seem to be Scotland and London areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"