What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Gb needs to step down anyway. He's no good as a PM bless him. He's awesome with finances and the economy and thats where he needs to focus his efforts.

I dunno, selling ALL our gold reserves at the lowest price in the last decade wasn't his finest hour :dohh:, but we ALL make mistakes and yeah, generally he is very good at pretty much everything, he can turn his hand to all areas (which very few PM's have done or MP's can do), he just lacks the confidence in himself to carry it through :(

Who would stand for Labour though? do they have anyone good enough to be PM other than Gordy? :shrug:

Clegg is reeeeally dragging this out lol I think he's doing it for a laugh. He's going to go into all these talks with Cameron, get the press following him everywhere, get us all thinking we're doomed, then he's going to turn round and go "Haaa, got ya! I'm going with Gordo" :lol:

lmao, I HOPE your right, although my gut tells me *IF* lib dems were to go with Labour, one of the conditions would be that good old GB step down as PM:(

I am WAY to sensitive lol I feel sorry for poor GB and his little smirk lol x

As much as I love Gordy, I would much prefer a Lab-Lib Gov with a different PM than a Con-Lib Gov with Smarmypants as PM :)

Who would stand for Labour though? do they have anyone good enough to be PM other than Gordy? :shrug:

There has been 1 name thrown around just can't for the life of me remember who it was lol

See thats why I think GB won't just step down, he is passionate about this country and what he believes in, I think he won't step down until he finds someone he is certain has the same passion as he does, which you have to admire, most PM's jump ship when the going gets tough and leaves other to clean up the crap *cough*Tony Blair*cough* :flower:

poor GB. I want to write him a letter :p I feel well sorry for him and all the hassle. I do not know what has got into me this morning lol I feel so emotional :o

GB CARES, I think thats why people like us like him, we care about our country and so does he, He just wants to do the best and fairest thing for everyone! unlike conservatives who only really give a damn about the rich and making them richer!

FTSE 100 doing remarkable well this morning thanks to that last minute EU deal! Lets hope Clegg makes his mind up before that wears off!

They're saying David Miliband could replace Gordon as PM if there was to be a Lab/Lib coalition

lib dems have apparently said they WILL talk to labour ....... only if GB stands down (was on BBC NEWS)

conservatives & lib dems to both make statements soon! (think it is the negotiators that are giving statements)

Lib dem fella made an identical statement (they must have decided what to say together before leaving)

really not looking good imo :(

they both going back to speak to leaders now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"