What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

the earliest they can do a re election is october

Besides after the way Clegg has behaved (dispite if he goes with conservative or labour) I think he will have lost himself and his party ALOT of votes, Lib Dem voters are more likely to vote labour that conservative, so that along with the fact thousands of people lost their vote in this past election means that with a re election labour could very well win outright :)

i dont know like, i think it would take a lot for labour to win a re election. They lost 90 odd seats!

if lib dem voters go to labour then labour not only take lib dem seats but they can also end up taking conservative seats, labour were 68 seats short, that could easy be made up with lib dem voters voting labour

my vote wouldnt make a difference anyway, labour won my constituency by miles!

omg i went to tesco and missed it all!!!!

what did lib dem statement say?

Lib Dem MP's have asked Clegg to get more clarification from the conservatives regarding certain policies ..... dunno if thats a good sign maybe? means they might not be entirely happy? or maybe thats wishful thinking lol

oh and apparently Clegg has said he is 'almost almost there' in regards to making a decision, but at end of the day it isn't just his choice is it :shrug:

omg did he just step down as pm?

did everyone see that?

gb and clegg are gonna be in talks now. but gb will be replaced as pm.
so im a bit confused....cause he was the one people voted for :wacko:

Has he seriously just stepped down? bless him :( poor old Gordy its clear hes passionate about this country. Feel for him.

I have just watched his speak, he handled himself very very well, he is doing what he feels is best for the country (that being getting the lib dems) and he knows the only way to do that is to step down, mega respect to the man, bless him

Has he seriously just stepped down? bless him :( poor old Gordy its clear hes passionate about this country. Feel for him.

yes, *IF* it means they can get with lib dem, it won't be till september time though at the soonest :(

Oh no i missed it, hopefully will catch it on Sky News

He's an alright bloke bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back