What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Don't know why but I have a feeling its going to end up as a Conservative minority government...
The Libs wont strike a deal with them surely???
Not only that they had secret meetings yesterday with a team from Labour inc Peter Mandelson, Ed Milliband, Ed Balls and Andrew Adonis!!
x

Its doing my head in now because you see the Conservatives and the LibDems all smiley, smiley and smug and then there are reports of secret meeting with the LibDems and Labour which makes me then think they have something up their sleeves...

It was breaking news on the BBC about 10mins ago!

Oh I dunno!!
Hope they hurry up and get on with it though! The suspense is killing me lol!!
x

someone for lib dems has suggested that a decision will be reach by the end of the day :( hope so

alistair darling is super nice in person :cloud9:

I dunno if Ive missed something...

but even if libs & labour do team up they still wont have enough seats for an overall majority? So it looks as if it will HAVE to be con/lib?

Sorry havent read this whole thread too many pages :rofl:

x

it doesn't have to be conservative/lib dem, labour can just get smaller parties on board and together with lib dem would have enough.

Kinda thinking now they should just scrap all talks and go for re-election

The other option would be for Labour and the Lib Dems to enter coalition and rule as a minority govt

God, not another election! It was getting a bit tiresome by last week, I don't want another month of electioneering!

On another note, looks like whoever gets in will have a BA strike to deal with lol. So glad I'm holidaying in the UK this year!

re election too early would just achieve same results as the last election anyway. Since it costs like 80 million to do an election i think they need to at least try first! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->