What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Did anyone just see the heated debate between Adam Bolton and the Labour negiotiator (sp) on Sky news just now?? OMG!!!

I caught his speech on Sky News, i actually have the upmost respect for him, he kept his poise and handled this entire situation really well, at least he can walk away with his dignity.

Its such a shame he hasnt handled himself this well throughout his time as PM :(

they just showed part of his speech from when he became PM (on BBC news), poor thing has really aged these past 3 years, he's had it tough

hes stepping down bexy, hes still the PM LOL

lol true that

I just saw on Sky News that he's stepping down after talks between Labour and Lib Dem's but my friend told me earlier that Cameron and Clegg have made a decision which will be announced tomorrow... so why is Clegg in talks with Labour? I've only been awol for 2 days and I've missed so much!

I think theyre all leading us up the garden path tbh and a decision has already been made :shrug:

I think Clegg is being sneaky and seeing who will give the libdems the best deal before he decides :shrug:

I dunno, I have a horrible feeling this is all some set up between cameron & clegg to get rid of brown, clegg & lib dems hint at going with labour if brown steps down knowing brown would step down because this country is his passion, then now he has stepped down they turn around and go 'nah think i'll go with Tories!

It was already found that Labour would give Lib Dems a better deal. Especially as Labour agree with a PR policy which Clegg really wants and Cameron doesn't. *fingers crossed!*

just seen a statement that Clegg just made, he said although talks with tories has gone well, they still haven't come to a firm agreement so now they are opening up talks with labour the same way they have with tories ...... hmmm

I guess we are about to find out just how important PR is to Clegg, I think this could be make or break for him

Regardless of who everyone voted for, it is HUGELY frustrating that Clegg, leader of Lib Dems who not only didnt win, but came no where near winning the election has the power to choose not only which party leads the country but also (to an extent) our Prime Minister aswell.

Lib Dems didnt get enough votes. Simple. Neither did Labour.
The majority voted for Conservatives, and like it or not they should be in government now. Not Labour, Not Lib Dems.

And I'd say the same regardless of which party won, because thats fair. The current situation isnt fair at all :nope:

Clegg is being sneaky, and my opinion of him has gone down. He is glory hunting :growlmad: going back and forth playing the parties off against each other.

I'd be annoyed aswell if i had voted labour - who ever ends up as the next leader is (yet again) unelected! So if Lab/Lib happens, we have the same situation as before - an unelected, undeserving prime minister. grr!

as much as i hate the tories i do agree with hayley... but i also think that we need a parliamentary reform and tories wouldnt allow that as it wouldnt benefit them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->