What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

completely agree with you hayley i just didnt know how to word it as well as you lol

It's just a great big huge mess, although I don't want conservatives in it would of saved all this.

Lol Boony :)

I would *hope* david cameron would allow reform to happen - especially if its a con/lib coalition - i think Clegg will push for this anyway. But i think even on his own, Cameron would push for it now, as he is sitting at home not in government where he should rightfully be!

I think he would realise (if not before) now that reform is needed for the good of the current parliament as well as all future parliaments. It would make public opinion of him go up aswell - i dunno, i might just be naive in thinking DC would think that way.

Lol Boony :)

I would *hope* david cameron would allow reform to happen - especially if its a con/lib coalition - i think Clegg will push for this anyway. But i think even on his own, Cameron would push for it now, as he is sitting at home not in government where he should rightfully be!

I think he would realise (if not before) now that reform is needed for the good of the current parliament as well as all future parliaments. It would make public opinion of him go up aswell - i dunno, i might just be naive in thinking DC would think that way.

DC isnt stupid - he will do what he needs to do to ensure that the Conservatives are in power...so I think reform will be on the cards

Fingers crossed things go well

I do hate the tories but Hayley speaks so much sense
xx

I do admire GB in a way, even if he is doing a typical Gordon thing by leaving, but not leaving yet (!) He handled it all very well. I did think it was sweet when he said that he accepted it as a judgement on him that no party got the majority. Bless him, Poor Gordy...just want to hug him...and i dont like him!

Ohhh Sky News just said DC has offered Political reform as part of the deal in a final bid to clinch it :shock: interesting ...

clutching at straws?

Ohhh Sky News just said DC has offered Political reform as part of the deal in a final bid to clinch it :shock: interesting ...

clutching at straws?

Or just being sensible? It would ensure this mess never happens again!
At least then in future the rightful party will be in government when they should be - not kept dangling by their shoelaces while everyone else decides what happens!!

and BBC hasnt said that yet...wonder if its just SKY helping their cause along...?
Im a Tory but even i disagree with media bias.

eta - they just announced it :)

he would be daft not to... specially since we have no party in charge at the min!

But its just another instance of these parties standing by their policies, its becoming laughable now, everyone is throwing what they can into the pot to clinch the deal, nevermind what they believe in, which is infact what we as the public voted for. :shrug:

Agree with PP, BUT i do think if there is a call for something (in the normal circumstances) the govt would work towards a solution. I bet none of them (really) saw this coming, so didnt plan for it - I would hope that if in a years time something happened of this scale, the party in charge would be just as quick to sort it, either with new policies, laws or whatever.

I think they are not only reacting to "shit we might lose this" but also what the public calls for at the time, just like with other incidents or situations. Or i might be being naive again :shrug:

God, not another election! It was getting a bit tiresome by last week, I don't want another month of electioneering!

On another note, looks like whoever gets in will have a BA strike to deal with lol. So glad I'm holidaying in the UK this year!

Im not my dad will be fearing for his job again for the 3rd time in 2 years.

Seriously. Im emigrating.

Random thought, but do you knwo what i find really interesting?

The people that i thought would have a keen interest and be eager to discuss and debate politics havent really bothered, yet im suprised at the people who have and are discussing it!! In a good way of course :lol:

Did you all see the conservatives new offer. A referendum. God they must be desperate
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->