What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

that crowd are NASTY chanting at his wife :nope:

Last edited:
Omg this is vile. Im going to be sick.

I wish i was there to chuck eggs at him. Clegg would get egged too if he was there :growlmad: I'm labour 4 lyf now.

I'm watching his speech but all I can hear is "Blah blah blah lies lies bullsh*t blah blah"

Tory lovers are commenting on my FB status and it's making me even more pissed off than I already am lol

anyone else just hearing 'blahblahblah'?

He is the smuggest b*stard.... I really can't stand him. I can't believe Cleggy has become such a traitor :( I'm witholding my marriage proposal to him

I wont bother buying a hat then?

If you do, it'd need to be a blue and yellow one!!

DH has just said "It's the first Prime Minister who doesn't need to shave. And I include Margaret Thatcher in that" :rofl:) It's such a pro-Tory house I live in!!

I'd boo DC. Not his wife though although she shouldnt have married a twat.

heh he's getting 2 cheers and lots of boos

I'm watching his speech but all I can hear is "Blah blah blah lies lies bullsh*t blah blah"

Tory lovers are commenting on my FB status and it's making me even more pissed off than I already am lol

I'm being good and saying nothing:muaha::awww:

p.s. how nice was her maternity dress. bet she didn't get it off asos though :rofl:

No need to boo someone you dont know, and who hasn't had his rightful chance.
That crowd should not be there. And i cannot believe they booed his wife when she got out of the car. Pregnant or not, she has done nothing wrong, and should not be chanted at like she is a criminal. Neither should DC.

I wouldnt boo Gordon or Clegg, i think some people are pathetic :growlmad:

I actually agree that they shouldn't boo - especially at his wife (and as you may have noticed I'm no Cameron fan!) It doesn't bode well for him though if he's getting boos before he's even taken office properly!

Well now its the end, I'll miss the chat :cry:

wonder if he ran straight upstairs and is now jumping on the bed shouting yayyyyyy

grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->