What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

might not be over yet lol

cameron has said he WILL form a government with Lib Dems ...... however Clegg doesn't actually have permission from the MP's yet lol, could all go wrong yet if the MP's don't agree for Lib Dem's lol

We can probably keep this thread going until the next election in 6 months time :muaha:

Clegg, well, what a political whore :rofl:

might not be over yet lol

cameron has said he WILL form a government with Lib Dems ...... however Clegg doesn't actually have permission from the MP's yet lol, could all go wrong yet if the MP's don't agree for Lib Dem's lol

That is an extremely good point! It's not signed and sealed just yet!

I dont like clegg at all. hes a power hungry fool.

Looks like we'll all need to get hitched too :rofl: Unmarried people don't have good family values :(

Looks like we'll all need to get hitched too :rofl: Unmarried people don't have good family values :(

Is that not better than getting divorced to cash in on your single status when it comes to benefits....?

apparently part of the agreement that Clegg wanted was that NO election will be called for a minimum of 4 years!!!

Glad I am getting married in 1 month, 1 week & 1 day, I mean hasn't tories promised a extra 50p a week to married couples? woohoo milky bars are on me! ...... oh hang on, i think they cost more than 50p now!

Is that not better than getting divorced to cash in on your single status when it comes to benefits....?

I'd rather marry for love than financial gain and I don't think people should be rewarded for getting married :nope:. IMO you don't need to be married to be a happy family.

Glad I am getting married in 1 month, 1 week & 1 day, I mean hasn't tories promised a extra 50p a week to married couples? woohoo milky bars are on me! ...... oh hang on, i think they cost more than 50p now!

i know 50p is naff all but the principal of it makes me upset.

The average wedding costs £20 000

I think the amount promised is about £150 per year

so in 134 years the wedding will have paid for itself - brilliant

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe