What kind of ferning pattern is this?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just got my saliva test today and decided to do a dummy run with it.

I'm not taking this reading as a proper reading, I'm just interested in whether the pattern itself looks like it's "Not Fertile" or "Transitional" so that tomorrow morning, I know what to look for.

It's too clear to be fertile but given that there are little crystals, just wondered if it looks like it could be a transitional pattern :)

Attachments

• 4Nov Fern Test.jpg
    4Nov Fern Test.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
yes it looks like TRANSITION PERIOD!!! because i can see small fern patterns... :)

Thanks for your reply :)

I am not paying attention to the exact result itself as this isn't first morning saliva and I had eaten an hour before.

Just handy to know what the pattern itself looks like as a guide.

I hope it works even with my pcos. Worth a try :)

i have the ovuplan scope... and hope to use it soon too... i have pcos as well... are you on metformin?? and r u trying to conceive now... :) xo

I got the fertile focus one. :)

Yeah, I am on metformin. I take 1500mg a day and 1600mg Agnus Castus.

Trying to conceive now, yep! But it's all a bit up in the air right now due to not having had a period for months. Had my implant out nearly 7 months ago and still no period yet.

How about you, how are things going with you? :)

good luck with trying to conceive!... as for me, im on 1000mg of metformin but my problem is... i been having ongoing 'light-medium' bleeding since august this year... and me and my husband want to get busy making baby #1... but yes im waiting for my bleeding to stop... have you ever conceived on only METFORMIN?? what symptoms do you get with PCOS??... kind regards, xoxo

I had my first child while taking Metformin, now whether it was down to that or my change in diet, I'm not sure, but I guess taking the metformin helped in some way.

I get the lack of periods, unwanted hair. Weight gain. They're my main problematic ones. :(

I hope your bleeding stops soon, I had light bleeding when I had my implant in, it was just constant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->