What pet names do you call your little one?

peanut but since about 18 weeks that's been revised to Peanut! The incredible Kung Fu Octopus after a good solid kicking was administered to daddy.

maddi was always and always will be my leech, i no it's not the bestest name, but it's just kinda stuck :blush:

My little baby girl is Bug - cos I felt like I had a tummy bug in early pregnancy!

We have bought her "Snug as a Bug" nursery bedding - it is so fitting and so cute! She will probably still get called Bug when she arrives as thats her name! LOL!
x
xx

before we found out the sex she was baby bear, but when we found out she was a girl we've called her princess. I think a lot of people think thats actually going to be her name lol

Pickle is my baby's name until she arrives....

mine was jelly baby as thats what it looked like in the first scan and now its just baby said in a cute way. i wish I could say he or she .

I used to call mine bubbles :cloud9: before i knew the sex and chose a name! I still say bubbles sometimes now by accident!

Ours is Pinhead. Isn't that just lovely?! I was reading a pregnancy book early on which said that at the time the 'baby' was a cluster of cells that could fit on the head of a pin, hence the name. Although since finding out the sex last week DH calls the baby Albert and I call him Arthur.

We have always called our bumps Bob :rofl: Everything is Bob is our house :rofl:

Me and DH (and now his family have picked it up too!) call ours Mini, and my parents and I refer to lo as 'cm', as in centimeter, 'cause my mom loves the websites about how big in centimeters that he/she is! :D

we have been flump from day one!

though since a couple a weeks ago wen i became convinced i am having a boy i refer to him/her as lil man!

hopefully we wil find out if it is a boy or not on weds!

Ours is Bill Steve ....silly i know , but old joke to do with Cabagge Patch Kids. LOL :)

Even tho we think its a boy occasionally ill call it Billie Stevie just in case he is a little she ...

Baby also occasionally gets " our little don " said like dun as in daughter/son

Geez.... it's slightly embarressing and pathetic when you actually write it down and put it out there !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->