what song

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
do you find youself singing most to your loi?

with Oscar its Que sera sera all the bloody time im actually doing my own head in with it

sadly i even learned the 2nd and 3rd verse because i was driving hubby daft singing the first one only

with Archie it was twinkle twinkle little star and sing a song of sixpence- in that order each time :lol:

do you have a song you sing or am i strange lol

For my LO its the Christian hymn "How Great Thou Art" I found myself marvelling at her one day and the lyrics seemed so apt, and now its pretty much the only one that she will sleep to.

:rofl: thanks! It always gets Daisy dancing though so I'm happy :haha: plus we just got her a singing mickey for her birthday so it sings it for me, thank god x

I always sing Stay Awake from Mary Poppins to A at bedtime. The rest of the time it's 'Albert has a stinky bum, poo poo, poo poo, Albert has a stinky bum, 'cause he's done a poo poo' :blush: It used to keep him happy during nappy changese but it just kind of got stuck in my head :dohh:

yay for singing teddies lol just listened its actually pretty catchy you know ill end up humminh

huge congrats too :)

row row row the boat lol worst thing is iv'e pretty much been singing for 10 yrs now lol x

"your song" but sung by Ellie goulding, pat a cake and row row row your boat

:D

twinkle twinkle has helped us through some dark times, as has 'i love you' from barney and 'you are my sunshine' with a second verse in which i replace the word sunshine with monkey x

twinkle twinkle has helped us through some dark times, as has 'i love you' from barney and 'you are my sunshine' with a second verse in which i replace the word sunshine with monkey x

We love the Barney song as well but we edited to go "Nia loves Mommy, mommy loves Nia...." lol

Twinkle twinkle to get her to sleep, nights and naps

The grand old duke of York - while I'm getting her ready for bed. No idea why I started singing this one, but it's stuck!

"your song" but sung by Ellie goulding, pat a cake and row row row your boat

:D

aw i sing your song - luckily the elton john version so they don't have to share! i was singing it to him the first time he smiled and it still brings a smile to his face every time x

brahms lullaby when times are really bad!!!! all sorts of nursery rhymes during the day

The umpa lumpa (sp) song from charlie and the chocolate factory. Don't actually know many of the words but just humming the tune seems to chill Lo out :haha:

Songs from 'The Sound of Music' mostly! 'Where is Grandpa?' from Baby TV and lots of other songs I can't think of right now :dohh:

I sing the one that mentions 'papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird' but as you can probably tell I don't know the words so I just make them up!!!
I sing a lot of random made up songs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->