what song

5 little ducks!!! im sick of having to put it on and dance to it to entertain him lol...he loves it though x

twinkle twinkle!! its the only way i can get her nails cut!

This morning I found myself singing Radiohead's 'I'm a creeeeppp, I'm a weirrrrrdoooo.....'. Poor baby she just gets random tunes that I (vaguely) know the words off ha!

Anything I know the words too :haha: Mumford & Sons gets her off to sleep :)

Ellie Goulding's version of your song or twinkle twinkle

When jack was a baby it was silent night to get him to sleep. Wonder what it will be with this baby???

twinkle twinkle for me too, its driving me mad tho hehe, definitely need to update my internal jukebox!

go go go go joseph from technicolour dreamcoat.... his name is joe not even joseph lol

Our song is Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder :cloud9: but I've come up with tons of my own made up songs, rhymes and tunes in 18weeks :rofl: I'm practically a singer/songwriter/composer!! haha x

Our song is Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder :cloud9: but I've come up with tons of my own made up songs, rhymes and tunes in 18weeks :rofl: I'm practically a singer/songwriter/composer!! haha x

same here...professor fartypants being the favourite atm :rofl:

same here...professor fartypants being the favourite atm :rofl:

Brilliant :rofl: !! Our number 1 is currently Ambi Bambi Bogey Nose!! x

Lol! I whistled the jumperoo songs for for ages but he dont go in it anymore so its kind of dying off now, thank god. Now I sing the damn songs from 'my pal scout' as he is constantly pressing it on lol. "Lets sing a song about yooooooou... A L F I E!" among others! :dohh:

Georgie Porgie pudding and pie but sing Archie Parchie

I also find that all the songs I make up seem to be to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle little star :wacko:

I sing "Gods love is like a circle" - which is a chorus we used to sing in church and is to the tune of Puff the magic dragon! I sang it to him in my tummy and in our first night in hospital when he was born I sang it to him over and over again to help him be calm!

I sing it to him for every nap time now before I pop him in his cot!

As song i made up Myself by accident called "Little Charlie Trumpet" Always makes him laugh

Lol! I whistled the jumperoo songs for for ages but he dont go in it anymore so its kind of dying off now, thank god. Now I sing the damn songs from 'my pal scout' as he is constantly pressing it on lol. "Lets sing a song about yooooooou... A L F I E!" among others! :dohh:

I have Violet (the girly one) OMG, I love that song with their names :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->