What to do?

LoeLoe

Reaction score
I've been on an extended cycle of BC for quite a while and typically only have periods every three to four months. Anyway, point is I started having a very strange sleeping schedule the last three months and would only fall asleep at 7 AM the next morning some days. As it happens, I can't account for every BC during those days because I usually use a pill box and don't use the days printed on the pack - basically, I think I was so sleep deprived I'm not sure I noticed it missing in between my other meds some days...

Anyway, the past week I've started feeling really gross. Low grade nausea, dizziness, sore boobs, and headachy. I've started the sugar pills in the pack to see whether any period would start, but it's two days late.

My question is, should I test now? Or after I'm sure my period is definitely not there? My husband and I were only going to start TTC a year from now, so I'll admit I'm not as well versed in this.

Are you in the US? Dollar Tree has tests for $1. I have heard that Walmart has $0.88 pregnancy tests. Can't hurt to check, right?
If you're in the UK Poundland has cheapies, too.

Chances are very slim anything happened being that you have been on them for a while now. A couple missed ones at the time of ovulation wouldnt have cause anything to happen since the pills stop that hormone from producing. Had it been that you just went on them, then i would say there was a pretty good chance. But almost everyone who has had the pill normally dont concieve until they have gone through one normal cycle off of them. Sometimes they have to go through a few cycles to be able to concieve. So you can test, but i wouldnt stress too much about it. It could just be that your hormones got a bit out of wack. Its happened to me when i missed a couple back when i took them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->