What type of Birth did you have? (with your youngest)

I am really impressed by the number of women who had a vaginal delivery without an epidural! Makes me feel like such a wuss

I was shouting for one, but by the time the anaesthetist came along it was too late!

my oldest was a c section. my youngest was a beautiful natural birth x x

i had an emergency c-section . got to 10cm and started pushing .... then BAM no heartbeat. so was rushed off and put under a general :cry:

Vaginal Delivery with G&A and pethidine (buggers didn't get proper consent, still pissed off about it now) xx

I voted before it was changed to youngest child, youngest was a horrific 72 hour induced labour resulting in an emergency c section, second was going to be vbac but ended up as planned c section due to polyhydramnios and breech :)

Both emergency c sections and both for the same reason, back to back and head tilted up so they got stuck. Georgia also had the cord wrapped tightly around her ankle so couldn't descend.

I voted before it was changed to youngest child, youngest was a horrific 72 hour induced labour resulting in an emergency c section, second was going to be vbac but ended up as planned c section due to polyhydramnios and breech :)

Your avatar is soo cute, your little girl is beautiful!

Induced at 38+1 due to high blood pressure ending up in a forceps deliver as he was back to back and was stuck :(

Vaginal delivery. 12 hours from very first contraction to birth. Water broke at 1am, arrived at hospital 1:30 am, DD born at 3:06 am, after 20 mins of pushing. No drugs! Although I asked for them right when I arrived!! my nurse basically tricked me into putting it off for a while, then it was too late!!!:flower:

planned c section for breech birth at 36 weeks turned into an emergency section when my waters broke at 32+3 and I was in labour in hospital for 66 hours without me or the midwives realising.. only codeine as pain relief for the 66 hours (I'm still proud of this!), spinal for the section.

I had an induction at 38w due to pre-eclamsia but things didn't go to plan and i ended up having an Emergency c-section with a GA cause they couldn't get my numb enough

A fantastic one lol! Would do it a million times over..........but I wouldn't want to be pregnant! 9 months of sickness!!!!

3hr established labour, just gas & air, she came out sunny side up so I had quite a few stitches but it was great x

Emergency c-section for me, 51 hour labour, missy got her head stuck the wrong way!

Wow, there are a lot of barave women here! I was planing on natural birth, but decided to use epidural as I was "stack" on 5 cm for 12 hours...

I marked emergency c section. It didn't feel like a emergency but it definitely wasn't elective :haha: I stopped progressing after being induced and had to have a c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->