What were YOU supposed to be called?

I was going to be called Charlie, but apparently my nana argued with my mum that they couldn't call me that because its a boys name! So instead they named me Jay Charlie which is just as much a boys name in my eyes! :dohh::shrug:

dad wanted ellen, mum wanted anna!
and if i was a boy i was going to be called jay christopher!

Mom wanted Margaret Mary Joan, call me Maggie Mae! My dad liked Miranda though, so I got Miranda Margaret.

If I had been a boy, I would have been David William :thumbup: that's my dad's name, would have been a II, then called Will or D.W.

Interestingly enough, my younger brother (born 2 years later) did not turn out to be a D.W. at all, but is instead Damon Joseph!

Not sure about other girl names but if I'd been a boy I'd be Lewis x

I was supposed to be Bobby/Bobbie either way. Except that my Dad's name is Robert and we all call him Bob and my cousin who's 2 months older than me got called Robert and we all call him Bobby. Needless to say my Mom kiboshed that and named me after a rich snob on a soap opera, Cassandra.

My parents were dead-set that I was a boy. And my name was Christopher Michael. Too bad I ended up being a Holly Elizabeth. :)

I was going to be Emily hannah, but after my mum almost died giving birth to me my dad changed my name to Emily Helen after my mum :)
I would have been joseph if I was a boy :)

I was supposed to be sian but my gran got a dog pre named sian so I got heather in the end. My sister was supposed to be Laura but it was too common at the time so she got Beth Laura, my partner was going go be called Cleck Heaton... Thank god they called him Bradley in the end!

i was going to be called victoria or alisha for a girl or bobby for a boy , they went with stacey tho , god knows why , dont like any of the names they had in mind haha :S

i was meant to be called jessica but the day i was born was hayleys comet, so they decided to call me hayley x

I was supposed to be Lindley Sarah but my mom decided last minute to call me Seanna(Sienna) Alexandria and if I was a boy I was supposed to be Samuel William. Both of my sisters names were changed after birth though..one even has a couple of things with the wrong monogram. They were supposed to be Emily Danielle and Sadie Mae but ended up as Olivia Grace and Layla Brooke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->