What were YOU supposed to be called?

If i was a boy i was going to be Christopher or Domonic.
My mum didnt have another girls name though :)

I would have been Michael as a boy and my dad really pushed for Kerry after footballer Kerry Dixon lol Mum wanted Kay but Judy was on both their lists so thats what stuck

I was supposed to be richard lol but i came out a girl my mum panicked as she didnt have a girls name and as i was born on katherine ward i was called katherine, the midwife who delivered me was called anne.. guess what my middle name is LOL.

so thats how i became katherine anne :D

Fifi-Trixabelle........ thankfully my father was a far stronger character than my mother!!

DONT!!! :lol: Could you imagine.... 0_o

I was born in 1975, long before the days of gender scans. If I was a boy I was to be called Joel Scott.

My name is Felicia, but it would have either been Felicity or Faith. :)

Apparently they had three names, Samantha, Rebecca and Kelly. When I was born they both agreed I looked like a Kelly! Dont know what I would have been called if I had been a boy??

I was supposed to be richard lol but i came out a girl my mum panicked as she didnt have a girls name and as i was born on katherine ward i was called katherine, the midwife who delivered me was called anne.. guess what my middle name is LOL.

so thats how i became katherine anne

OMG...That's my name; Katherine Ann, lol!

If I was a boy I would have been Brandon Michael. Original, mom.

My mom wanted to name me Amanda, but my dad was a fan of a band in the 70's, the Bailey boys or something of that sort and wanted to name me Bailey. They had a vote between the doctor and nurses and they decided on Bailey. Thank goodness, I know way too many Amanda's!!

Richard or Eleanor :dohh:

My birth mother told me she preferred Eleanor for a girl to Lynsey, but there was someone famous at the time with that name who was short, and she didn't want me to be short, so I'm named after Lynsey De Paul (Yeah I had to google it too :dohh:)

Ta mother.

xxx

My mum liked Ross and Alexander for a boy.

She also liked Kimberley for a girl. My dad was dead set on calling me Claire Doreen (the Doreen is after my aunt who died when my mum was pregnant. My mum hated it though and called me Claire Rebecca Doreen. I've pretty much dropped the Doreen lol.

I COULD have been Claire Rebecca Alice though and my last name began with a P..........................

C.R.A.P

:(

My dad wanted to call me Sarah, but mum didn't like it. I got nicola instead (just as boring as Sarah IMO - no offense anyone). If I was a boy I would've been Leigh (also not keen!). My dad wanted to call my sister Wanda! But again mum didn't lime it so she got lynsey instead! X

I was going to be names Charlene, and get Charlie, but our neighbour called her baby charlene.
Then it was going to be Kerry but my cousin was born a month before me and she was called Kerry..

If I was a boy I was I going to be called Chris

i was going to be called Peaches... lucky escape there!

My name is Sarah and I'm named after my great grandmother but my father wanted to call me Catherine :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->