What were YOU supposed to be called?

I was gonna be Rachel, Rebecca or Abigail. Dominic or Sebastian if I'd been a boy!!!

I am a twin and was supposed to be Sara Elizabth and my sister would be Anne Regina. Our last name starts with a "T" so, thankfully, my dad was so tired when they asked our names he said "Sara Regina" and "Anne Elizabeth"... glad we didnt end up with ART SET as our initials. :lol:

If we were boys I would have been William Bradford (after my dad) and my sister would have been Adam Benjamin or Benjamin Adam

I was always going to be Gemma Marie, quite like my name, i will pass on Marie as a middlename too if/when we have a girl in the not so distant future!

If i was a boy i would of been called Daniel! (on my list of boys names) x

My dad wanted to call me Anita and my mum wanted to call me Heidi - somehow I ended up with Kate!!

If I was a boy I would have been Laurie, after my great grandad who passed away just before I was born. Instead, I was a girl, so they called me Laura, as a 'girl version' of Laurie.

I was going to be called Haley.

They decided on Stacey in the end.....i'm happy either way, I like both :thumbup:

If I was a boy I would of been a Daniel or Alexander

I'm quite a bit jealous of my sisters name...she's Annabelle and i love her name, it's so pretty

I was going to be Christopher John so my dad could call me CJ for shot...but my parents got a girl....they didn't have any girls names, my Dads mum wanted me to be called Sharon and my mums dad suggested Christine....so I am Christine Sharon....but my gran still insisted on calling me Sharon until the day she died!

Mum wanted to call me Chessie, but Dad got to name the girls (thank goodness). If I'd been a boy I would have been Judson Samuel... ick!

I was going to be a Nicole up until the end lol x

Christopher or Bethany, but I ended up being called Alison :confused:

I was a week old before i was named.

My parents didnt find out the gender and already had my brother so assumed i would be a boy : Ashley ... But im a girl.. I was going to be Lauren or Emily but they didnt feel right apparently...Nicola in the end.
I could pass as any of those names now haha

My little brother was going to be skye for a girl and Kai for a boy.

Naomi, but my parents couldnt agree on whether it was pronounced NA-(o)-mi or na-O-mi... would have loved that name! Other firm contenders where Natalie, Denise and Keziah. Quite funky. Had i been a boy i would have been Phillip.

I was suppose to be Erin..but my mom's friend had a little boy a few months before she had me and named him Aaron...Erin then became Denise!! My daughter Rian (pronounced Ryan) would have been Nathanial or Rowan if she were a boy.

My mom loved Tabatha, but my dad was not a fan at all. The other choice that was nixed was Gabriela, there was a (now legendary) soap opera in Brazil playing at the time called Gabriela with a little song/rhyme that went along with the title: ''Gabriela, cravo e canela!'', means ''Gabriela, clover and cinnamon!'', dad feared I was going to be tormented with that... lol

So the finalists were Thamíris, Tâmara, Thainá and Thaís. They couldn't decide so they wrote the four names on little pieces of paper and let me choose, I grabbed Thaís. :wave:

I was called Charlotte for 2 days, then they decided I didnt look like a Charlotte, so I was called Louise, and go by the name of Loui now!

I was going to be lily, linzie or mimi. I was mimi for the first week of my life, then they decided i looked more like a Linzie so thats my name ;) Although my mum calls me lily :dohh:

It was between Susan, Caroline or Katherine but my parents decided on Katherine - spelt with a K so it could be changed to Kate or Katy if I wanted. My granny wanted me to be called Morven (?!), Kirsty, Catriona or Fiona. If I was a boy I would have been Michael, Ian, Andrew, Mark or Robin. My brother is called Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->