What Will Your LO look like...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Does anyone try and imagine what their future LO will look like?

I just hope my LOs get the best of mine and OHs genes :lol:

What I do know is that LO will have big blue eyes and long eyelashes and will probably have curly hair as my hair is wavy and OHs is really curly.

Obviously, I will think my LO is the most gorgeous baby in the world :)

I hope if it's a girl she has my curls and dimples, and if it's a boy he has my OH's smile :)

Mine will have blonde hair,(defintly.) big brown eyes. And dimples and nice cheekbones and smile. Yep mines gonna be a headturner by 16 ;-)

Well I have blue eyes and brown hair, and my hubby has brown eyes, we both agreed that we hope she/he gets my blue eyes. We are both brunette but both our mom's are natural blondes. So there is a chance our child will have blonde hair. And I have natural wavy hair, so I hope they get my hair. But I hope they get my husband's olive European skin. Either way I mostly hope they are healthy. :)

My OH is a gorgeous red head so I'm hoping our little bub inherit's it's papa's locks. :happydance:

We both have blue eyes so our bub will probably have blue eyes too.

Our LO will probably have brown or hazel eyes, but there's a small chance of blue. I'd prefer brown or hazel. My hair is dark and OH's is mid brown, and I'd be happy for LO to get either, and it'll be straight. S/he'll probably be naturally slim and have pale skin. I can't wait!

Oh how many times have I tried to imagine this! :)

If he/she takes after my side of the family hair colour will be red or blonde with blue eyes. But my OH has a very strong 'look' in his family so I think baby might look more like him. He has lovely thick dark hair, a bit spanish looking and gorgeous eyes.

Me and my OH are so different that it is funny when I think of a combination of us, it is possible to come up with either something very beautiful or very, very odd! :wacko:

lol we have both greyish eyes, but not clear which direction lo would get. i have bluish grey and oh as green blue grey xD. probaböly would have light hair to start with which gets darker with age(i had bright blond hair and have rather dark blonde hair now and oh had light hair and now he has hair that close to black.
O defo hope lo gets OH's brilliant metabolism , that keeps very slim :D

DH has brown hair and hazel eyes.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm hoping we have a chance that our LO will have blonde hair and blue eyes! (at least one of them)

Poor LO will probably have bad eyesight (from both of us) and psoriasis too. But he/she will be really smart, have long eyelashes, and be damn good looking (if I do say so myself) :haha:

I'm also hoping the baby is born bald...there's just something about bald babies that's just so freaking cute! I was born bald but DH had a full head of hair, so I wonder how that will work out.

Of course, my LO will be the cutest in the world no matter what! :thumbup:

Well they will have blue eyes and brown hair but if they take after me they will have more grey/blue eyes and a reddy tint to there hair but if they take after OH they will have bright blue eyes and normal brown hair.

They will be tall and be quite fair skinned.

I hope they look more like me :blush: OH was one ugly child.

OH and I both had blonde hair as babies so most likely LO will be blonde and then go brown around 4. Although my mum had reddish hair as a child so it could inherit that.

My eyes are blue/green and OH's are blue so probably blue (although I want at least one to have green eyes!)

I hope they get my brains and OH's teeth :)

See attachment :D

I did it on https://www.morphthing.com/
You upload a clear front picture of you and your OH, put a few dots where the eyes and nose are etc, then it works it out :)

However, in reality LO will have OH's dark brown hair (mine is red so v. reccesive) blue eyes (not sure what shade, OH's are pale, almost icy blue and mine are medium deep blue) be fairly pale, have LOTS of moles if it takes after me :blush: and hopefully have my height, OH's sporting ability and both of our brains :)

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/d5ef53675c5a010e2bb132570efe1385/0/2332467/Baby-of-P1334-04-11-09-jpg-and-P061009-12-21-JPG.jpeg

Funny thing is, that looks bit like my lil bro

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/a613d16ce7656ebc761a958cde974197/0/2333900/Baby-of-DSCF2676-JPG-and-DSCF3532-JPG.jpeg

Hmm i don't see how this baby looks like either me or my OH, well apart from the mouth.

I think that our baby will have dark blonde hair and hazel eyes :p

Hehehe that morph thingy is fun...

I used two different sets of piccies of us and go two quite different looking kiddies...

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/Baby-of-Nathan-close-up-JPG-and-Ali.jpg

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/Baby-of-PB090003-JPG-and-PB090002-J.jpg​

I reality I think that our LO will be reasonably fair haired...will definitely have blue eyes and will be fair skinned.

:flower:

Oh god I'm not doing that, it'll look like a ginger fish with mine and OH's features XD

I hope we have at least one ginger child, but OH had gorgeous blonde hair as a child, so I don't mind either way. However, OH has crazy wavy strawlike hair so I hope they get mine!!
OH's eyes are blue, mine are greener, either of those are fine.
He has huuuuuuuuuge eyes and I have crabby ones so I hope they get his! We both have good teeth and smiles, but I hope they get my nose because his requires it's own postcode.
Either way they'll be fair, as we both are.
I hope they get my figure (minus the BBs if it's a boy!) because OH's weight fluctuates lots and he has a hard time keeping weight off, whereas I can eat literally anything and still not put on a pound lol.
And I hope they get my good health because men in OH's family tend to get heart problems and die by 60 at the latest!!
The only thing that runs in my family is alcoholism, so hopefully that won't crop up again XD
This is a good thread! xx

haha I looked on the most fav parings and hey looked hilarious lol. Chewbacca and britney spears. lol, marilyn manson and Michael Jackson , obama and gollum xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->