• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What worked for you?

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
37 weeks today and eager to deliver before 40 weeks! (Totally fed up of feeling like crap if I'm honest!!!)

Any tips on getting things moving?

They say having sex and nipple stimulation or even going for walks all the best

I'd love to help but I went to 42 and 41 weeks with all of mine. We tried.. sex, raspberry leaf tea, curry, pineapple, walks, bumpy bus rides. The list is endless lol x

Thanks both! Bouncing on my ball as i type this :haha:
Definitely will be trying some of them as you never know it may work!
I'm super scared to have sex as we havent done it the entire pregnancy! Literally since hubbys birthday on jan 12th :blush:
I put it off for the first 12 weeks as I was scared something would happen... then as time has gone on I've gotten even more nervous. Pretty sure it's going to have closed up :rofl:

Thanks both! Bouncing on my ball as i type this :haha:
Definitely will be trying some of them as you never know it may work!
I'm super scared to have sex as we havent done it the entire pregnancy! Literally since hubbys birthday on jan 12th :blush:
I put it off for the first 12 weeks as I was scared something would happen... then as time has gone on I've gotten even more nervous. Pretty sure it's going to have closed up :rofl:
Same thing here I never had sex since I got pregnant now I’m scared to have it

My midwife recommended eating pineapple and bouncing on a birthing ball. Also rocking back and to on all fours!

Nothing whatsoever for me Haha!

Kids are back in school today :cry:

So I'll be doing lots of bouncing on my ball! I've had some mild contractions (but DEFINITELY more than just a normal braxton hicks contraction! There's such a difference!!!)
I have lower back ache and feel super nauseous?!

Kids were wondering if baby would make an appearance while they were at school today :haha:

Aww that would be a nice surprise for when they got home from school :cloud9:

Hi I really want to get things moving here to. I lost my plug and had the bloodg show on sunday and was so scared because I'm not 37 weeks but had growth scan today and he is already 6lb 13oz.
I've been having some signs that things cud be starting soon but I cant be sure. Induction cud be as late at 37+5 or even 38 weeks and I'm in so much pain now with my pelvis and he is so low it hurts so bad. I'm extremely exhausted and feel sick all the time and my back and pelvis kills. I really cant go on much longer and definitely not till 38 weeks. Even 37 weeks seems so far.
I feel ridiculous saying this at just 34+2 but he is already full term size so I wanna see if i can get things going naturally. B4 my induction.
Any recommendations???? Really dont want sex at all just no. Lol. I'm in to much pain for that. Lol

OFFICIALLY FULL TERM NOW woooooo, time to get this thing out of me!!!!

Just drank an entire bottle of fresh pineapple juice, and I've ordered a massive pizza with tons of chillies on it. I might even attempt to seduce OH later - if we've not forgotten how it all works (been a good six months now, bless him).

WISH US LUCK - not for that, just in general ahahahaha

:rofl:

So...
None of those things worked hahaha
Oh dear :haha:

No movement going on here yet either! All I've tried is bouncing on my ball though...
The fresh pinapple juice sounds to die for... did it give you heartburn?! I may go and get some even if it doesnt work.. it sounds delish!

When I was pregnant with DD a friend told me without fail she started her labours (4 If them) by eating things that made her loose in her stomach. In her case a lottttt of guacamole and coffee.

I never needed this as DD came at 37 weeks so can’t say if it works!

Although the idea of being loose in your stomach whilst in labour is maybe not the nicest thought!!!

Fx it’s starts soon!

When I was pregnant with DD a friend told me without fail she started her labours (4 If them) by eating things that made her loose in her stomach. In her case a lottttt of guacamole and coffee.

I never needed this as DD came at 37 weeks so can’t say if it works!

Although the idea of being loose in your stomach whilst in labour is maybe not the nicest thought!!!

Fx it’s starts soon!
Oh gosh haha! I have heard it helps, although not sure I'd want to try it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->