• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What worked for you?

39+3.
Walked miles round town and with dog over weekend.
NOTHING.
Went out partying, dancing Saturday night.
NOTHING.
Brought home a takeaway.
NOTHING.
Went to pub for tea yesterday. Had chilli.
NOTHING.

I mean... am I even pregnant? :rofl:

39+3.
Walked miles round town and with dog over weekend.
NOTHING.
Went out partying, dancing Saturday night.
NOTHING.
Brought home a takeaway.
NOTHING.
Went to pub for tea yesterday. Had chilli.
NOTHING.

I mean... am I even pregnant? :rofl:
So damn frustrating isnt it?! I dont remember being like this with my first two.... this is infuriating. The anxiety is building too which doesnt help!
Nervous about not making it to the hospital, nervous DH wont make it, nervous I'll be on my own during labour/birth, nervous I'll give birth at home/on the way, nervous about the pain.... then nervous he won't turn up by himself at all and I'll need to be induced which makes me worry about the risks associated with that.. then worried it'll cause me to need a section/assisted delivery. fml these hormones are driving me insane.
I just want to feel normal/human again. This 9 months has been full of worry/angst. I'm so done ](*,)

40 weeks today.....

Yep, completely feel you! About a fortnight ago I was so ready for labour, but the longer it doesn't happen, the more time I have to think about it...

I can't say I haven't enjoyed being pregnant, because I have. I never thought I'd get this chance, and I've been bloody lucky to have an easy ride (no sickness, plenty of energy, generally cracking on as normal) - but even so, this last few weeks are an absolute killer and I am so ready to just meet the baby now - and not be so fucking huge!

I've got a lot of pain and discomfort and pressure this past week or so, which is even more annoying because none of it ever comes to anything. I'm not rushing up to the hospital until I know it's the real thing - but I'm starting to suspect I won't know when it is the real deal coz of all these false twinges...

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"