What would YOU put in Room 101?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Lately in my old age, it seems more and more things annoy the crap out of me.

I was just watching TV now, and one thing that really gets on my wick is when an advert is maybe foreign or spoken in a different language, and they do an Engish voice over. So the lips are saying one thing and the voice is saying something totally different! Grrr!

Your turn?!:flower:

Leggings :rofl:

I think that comes from the fact my mum wore them a lot back in the 90s, and I honestly hated them. Now everyone's wearing then and I'm like "noooo!"

I would put people who spit in the street in room 101, I hate it! I'd also put people who don' t say thank you when you when driving- arghh so annoying. My last would be people who bid but don't pay on ebay :)

Oh and discretionary tips added onto food bills in the UK!

People who put their handbags on seats of their very own on a crowded bus and forget to buy a ticket for said handbag.....:rofl: you wanna take up two seats, pay for it!

People who put their handbags on seats of their very own on a crowded bus and forget to buy a ticket for said handbag.....:rofl: you wanna take up two seats, pay for it!

I'll have you know Hatty the Handbag has seating rights too :haha:

I agree with you, karlilay! It really does my head in. xxx

people who just stop to have their own conversations taking up the whole row in the supermarket. especially when they just abruptly stop in front of you and stay there then act all disgruntled when you still need to go by like you're bugging them

When people walk slowly next to each other somewhere busy so you can't get past and are stuck in an awkward moonwalk three inches behind them. Obviously, this only happens when you're late somewhere!

Also the columns in magazines/on websites that pick fun of people for looking bad/wearing something or other that isn't in fashion. Everything that is wrong with our culture!!!

Reality tv shows - especially when kids are being encouraged by them to think you've got to be rich and famous to be worth anything, or people coming out with crap like "I can't go back to working in an office/shop/garage" - why not, the rest of us do. Or they make young kids think that posing half naked is an achievement.

People who don't drive into the yellow hatch box at traffic lights when they're turning right - drives me mad getting stuck while the lights go to red twice because the driver in front only knows half the highway code. If the exit is clear - OR you're turning right and only oncoming traffic is blocking you!!!!

These bloody 'shaming' pages on Facebook/Twitter. You know the type, take a picture of someone not quite at their best and post it online for everyone to laugh at and make fun of. Wide-scale bullying, basically.
:grr:

onesies. my dad has been wearing thermal onesies since forever so they just make me think of his horrendously embarrassing me as a teenager...

Everything - I just hate people and society in general :-/

I adore my friends and family but that as far as my social skills go. I am just not a sociable friendly butterfly :rofl:

People who park so close to you you have to wait for them to move before you can pull away (mainly happens at the school). Drives me mad.

People who park so close you can't get your carseat in! Drivers who drive (and wait) right up ya butt!

Lemsips and other medicated drinks.
What is the point of them? Why not just have two paracetamol and then have a drink that actually tastes nice?

Loan companies who advertise on daytime TV.
My uncle and aunt have (fairly obvious) learning difficulties and have managed to take out loans with various companies despite the fact they have absolutely no means to pay them back and no way could understand the small print. They now have thousands of pounds worth of debt and should never have been given the loans in the first place, but they have absolutely no means of fighting their own corner. Luckily for them they have my dad who is well educated and looks the part (i.e. wears expensive suits) and has managed to organise a realistic payment plan for them although the loans should never ever have been approved. Awful to think of how many people in that situation don't have someone to fight their corner against these shameful organisations. People were banging on their door for the money and they were terrified.

Personalised number plates.
Most of them are really crap. Okay, I might keep the best ones but I pity the fool who pays good money for something that takes me about 10 minutes to try and decipher what it might be supposed to say. And that's 10 minutes I won't get back again.

Bananas.
I just don't like them. I never have, I never will. People insist on eating them around me and they smell. I get excited about delicious smoothies and then suffer the crushing disappointment of realising it just tastes of banana. Even though it's red. And it even rears its ugly head in puddings when I least expect it. The world would be a better place without bananas.

Oh while we're on cars, people who use parent bays with no kids, or their 18 year old son lol.

People who jump the queue at the bus stop or any where else. Just wait your turn like we all did.

People who dont use please and thank you. Manners dont cost a thing.

Parents at my children's school who insist on swearing, spitting or both in the school playground.

Trolls who think it is a game to hurt, upset or offend others on the internet.

Bullies.

Bus drivers who let too many people on the bus. We need to breath you know and I dont want someones arm pit in my face. The bus drivers who let too many people on and then stop the engine because people wont move down inside the bus can go in twice. They cant move down, there is no friggin room.

Screaming teenagers on the bus at 8am on a Monday morning (or any morning come to think of it).

Drivers who tailgate me because I am driving dead on the speed limit. I dont give a toss that you have some where to be I am driving at the legal limit, so bugger off.

Drivers who try to intimidate other drivers.

Most commuters in London.

The charity people who either chase you down the street for your bank details or chase you into Tesco with a bucket and then make rude comments because you dont want to or cant donate.

99% of the people who post comments on certain papers websites, judging, discriminating and generally being vile.

People who think spread across the supermarket aisle is a good place to stop and chat.

The postman who doesnt knocks on the door but instead shoves the red card through right away.

The man who insists on double parking, blocking us in.
My MIL.

Bridges with water until them. I am scared of them.

Tunnels with water over them, I am scared of them too.

Boats. Yeah also scared :rofl:

And butterflies, those things terrify me the most.

Erm, might of got a bit carried away :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->