What would YOU put in Room 101?

RE: IKEA, the shop that also sells pasta shaped like mooses. Moosi? Moose? Yeah. :cool:

Women who wear open toe shoes where their toes hang over the edge. Vom!

I love ikea! But I hate how they make you go around the whole place even if you just want to look at one thing. There's like no way out.
Xx

I love ikea! But I hate how they make you go around the whole place even if you just want to look at one thing. There's like no way out.
Xx

I used to love aimlessly wonder round ikea.. Then I had a toddler so you know..
Although our one also has hidden short cuts!

Ours had a makeover and everything moved so we can't find the short cuts. Ha ha
Xx

Drawn on eyebrows. Where the heck did that take off!

I have to draw mine on due to a scar in one and a lady getting over zealous with the threading in the other to even me out :'( ...
I'd love them tattooed on. Ha ha.
Xx

Women who claim to of had sex with ghosts

I have to draw mine on due to a scar in one and a lady getting over zealous with the threading in the other to even me out :'( ...
I'd love them tattooed on. Ha ha.
Xx

I think thats a big reason why it has come into play - a lot of techniques destroy your eyebrows and people have to resort to this. (I would if my were ruined!). There are people who have no issues and just fancy some slugs though lol. I've seen some well tattooed eyebrows and some horrific - its the horrific ones that need to go lol

Slugs and hockey stick eyebrows definite room 101 material xx

https://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/21-girls-who-dont-know-what-eyebrows-are-supposed-look-1

Jeremy Kyle.
Stop exploiting vulnerable people and lining your pockets by pretending to care about their misery.

Very thin bin bags.
Yeah because I wanted to be cleaning the entire contents of the past two day's unfinished weetabix and pasta sauce off my kitchen floor at 10pm.

Any status/picture on Facebook that contains the words "I know 99% of my friends won't repost this..." "or share if you love your son/daughter/mum/cousin/man down the street and also hate cancer whilst you're at it".

Thongs.
I thought they were comfortable when I was a teenager. I was wrong.

People who stay in the middle lane on the motorway.
I would say, "You know who they are". But they don't. They have absolutely no idea they are doing it and most of them haven't looked in their mirrors since around 1995.

Xx

They know you will get a basket anyway then put loads of candles/ photo frames/ other random junk that you don't need and won't use. That's me definitely

OOOOOOO. MrsPear made me think of another one! Facebook posts that start "I'm not racist BUT"

Yeah. Whatever follows is usually racist.

OOOOOOO. MrsPear made me think of another one! Facebook posts that start "I'm not racist BUT"

Yeah. Whatever follows is usually racist.

Lol I was actually going to put that as well but I thought it was too similar to what I put. x

Sex with ghosts.. Omg...

I use an eyebrow palette.. Lol.... *awkward*

I hate most things like that on Fb..

HV in general.. The I know better then you jobsworth type.. In you go!

Automated customer service making it impossible to speak to a real person - HATE it

People spitting, hocking loogies. Disgusting. Makes me gag (And I work in a hospital lab where I have to deal with sputum specimens. Gross. It took me a long time to be able to deal with those, but I definitely can't deal with watching it be spit out. NASTY)

People driving like they are in NASCAR, honking their horn at you for only going the speed limit or a few miles over the speed limit. Seriously, hope they get a ticket. It'll be well deserved. Some of us value the reason speed limits were set in place, you know, to keep people SAFE on the roads

Pictures of every meal you eat on FB. I don't care what you are eating. Or what it looks like.

20 selfies a day on FB, all trying to look extra sexy. Seriously. Glad there's a block feed button for that. Gets super annoying.

Commercials. hate them. I am sooo spoiled by DVR that I don't know what to do with myself when i have to watch actual TV with commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->