What would YOU put in Room 101?

people who spit.
people who just randomly stop in the middle of the pavement to sort their bag, the kids out etc (move to one side please).
people who dont hold doors open but can see me struggling with a 3 yr old & all my shopping.
people who abandon their trollies in the middle of an isle while they go to the next isle to get what they want.
people who walk mud into my house, sit on my sofa & boss my 3 yr old around to get said person a drink, some crisps or chocolate from MY kitchen.
My OH - when he leaves the toilet seat up & wet towels on MY side of the bed.
people who park on double yellow lines.
People who slurp drinks.

Im sure theres more ;) x

This has been on my mind all morning lol :rofl: and I think my biggest issue is being stared down when I park in a disabled bay! Old people are the worst offenders and I have actually waved my blue badge at them before. They've still stood and watched and only walked off when I have put the ramp down on my car and my son has wheeled out in his wheelchair. There really are people out there that believe you have to be old to be disabled, it makes me furious, even more so when you walk past the old persons car and they haven't even got a blue badge on display but feel it's their given right to be in that space because they are, god forbid, OLD!!!

ETA - oh oh oh just remembered a recent one where a middle aged woman walked past me muttering that pregnancy is not a disability, she saw me again the supermarket with my son and looked at the floor!!

Facebook. I hate being out and all my party "checking in",faces stuck in phones and not talking.
People who look down their noses at shop workers.

People who don't say thank you when they get off the bus!!! AaaaaH!!!

Gossip magazines, every time i go shopping and read the covers, a barrage of made up accusation about split ups, divorces or cheaters, new pregnancies etc. I cant believe people actually read this crap. Seriously there are 20 different magazines with their own made up stories..

People who literally moan about everything....
Queue pushers
People who tut at you
The elderly when they talk to me like I'm 16.. I'm a 25 yo adult...
Teenagers who talk in this horrible London chav drug dealer accent
People who regurally say they will beat someone up..
Taxi drivers

"Have u had an accident in the last 3 years?"
"Have you claimed your mis sold PPI?"

People who book to view my house and don't show up. People who book to view my house and are rude about my home. But most of all people who agree a verbal offer then slide off the face of the planet, essentially screwing me over. :grr:

People who stare at you because your pregnant!

Katie Price & Kerry Katona. Good god women just bore off with your tits and your neverending list of husbands.

Chewing gum.

Cat shit.

People with BO. Seriously, go wash!

Selfish, self centered arseholes!

Rude people (cut you off in traffic, don't say thanks when you hold a door, cut in line, no regard for those around them really).

AND those people that have to post the play by play of their intimate day to day life on FB... Example: we broke up, sad face... now he's at my door... happy again... now I'm in a complicated relationship... now we are happy and posting snuggle/kissy pics every 5 frackin minutes... Bluck! Thank goodness you can block feeds :haha:

Katie Price & Kerry Katona. Good god women just bore off with your tits and your neverending list of husbands.

Actually, Kerry Katona is Warrington's biggest tourist attraction, after Ikea of course :haha:

Sorry have to say this but my stepmum is originally from Warrington and moved over here over 10 yes ago. When she first moved here she was shocked that we didn't have an IKEA.. And an asda.. A few years later they were built (next to each other of course) but she just couldn't get over that we went this long without IKEA..

Actually, Kerry Katona is Warrington's biggest tourist attraction, after Ikea of course :haha:

Sorry have to say this but my stepmum is originally from Warrington and moved over here over 10 yes ago. When she first moved here she was shocked that we didn't have an IKEA.. And an asda.. A few years later they were built (next to each other of course) but she just couldn't get over that we went this long without IKEA..

I'm from nottingham and am always genuinely shocked when someone has never been to an ikea :haha:

I'm from nottingham and am always genuinely shocked when someone has never been to an ikea :haha:

I don't blame your stepmum! I think I would find it genuinely upsetting to not live within driving distance of one. The Warrington one is definitely the best so far though (in the North at least). I was gutted when I went to the Manchester one and found that it had neither play area nor cinema.

GP receptionists - ones who like to probe you about what's wrong, try to triage you themselves, then at the end conclude that no, you cannot have an appt with a nurse, however there is a GP appt available in 3389829 weeks time.

Passwords - why do I have to change it every 3 months? It's only uni emails, no one wants to hack it...

Tax credits helpline - spend 10 minutes listening to an automated message, only to have the phone disconnected at the end of it.

'Sugar free' variety of foods. Looks the same. Tastes effing vile.

Referencing - No one cares. Seriously. Sick to death of havard and it's bloody name-date-title-subtitle crap.

Mopeds - You sound like an arse. It's 11pm. My child is sleeping. Shut up.

Cyclists - All these adverts about car drivers being aware of cyclists. Yet cyclists just cycle round, wobbling all over the place, some even have headphones on!

Heavy bass music in cars - Because I really like my house reverberating when you come to a stop outside it.

Nicki Minaj - Just no.

Patients who think the whole hospital revolves around them. Yes, the doctor is busy, get in queue, like everybody else.

Sat navs - It said turn left, so I turned left, it had a go at me for going the wrong way, I went left goddamnit!

People with stupid stickers on their car - no, your other car is not a porsche

People who overtake you when you're literally at the speed limit. What's the point? I hope you get a speeding ticket, arsehole.

Rainbows - lgbt. No rainbows are not lgbt. I am gay. Don't paint me with rainbows. Don't signify my sexuality with rainbows.

I hate everything.

I was gonna say David Cameron but he can take the rest of the Conservative party with him especially Jeremy c**t

People who park on drop curbs! I have a buggy!

People who stand in the middle of the path/doorway/shop having a convo, and then give you a dirty look when you say excuse me!

People who smoke right by the school gates as kids are coming out!

Katie Hopkins!

Herons! (don't ask lol)

Self centred people who always let you down, but if you was to do it to them it would cause uproar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->