What would YOU put in Room 101?

People who eat greasy food in crowded places.
people that burp in public
People who press in one nostril and blow the other one makes me feel ill

Katie Price & Kerry Katona. Good god women just bore off with your tits and your neverending list of husbands.

Actually, Kerry Katona is Warrington's biggest tourist attraction, after Ikea of course :haha:

Sorry have to say this but my stepmum is originally from Warrington and moved over here over 10 yes ago. When she first moved here she was shocked that we didn't have an IKEA.. And an asda.. A few years later they were built (next to each other of course) but she just couldn't get over that we went this long without IKEA..

I'm from nottingham and am always genuinely shocked when someone has never been to an ikea :haha:

I don't blame your stepmum! I think I would find it genuinely upsetting to not live within driving distance of one. The Warrington one is definitely the best so far though (in the North at least). I was gutted when I went to the Manchester one and found that it had neither play area nor cinema.

A cinema??! Wow ours has a play area bit.. The type where the kids play and you can shop in peace! Lol but no cinema... Just a cafe.. Mmm meatballs!

Tax credits yes! trying to get through to them at times kills my soul..

I would throw in:

Litterbugs
Spitters
People who don't pick up their dog shit (this drives me insane!!)
Racists
Ignorant people in general
FOBS family :rofl:
Ostriches and any bird with that long a neck - horrific!
Those horrible jelly shoes I keep seeing people wearing!?!
And bigots.

The lady on the bus today who was ranting about foreigners invading and going back to their own country. She can take everyone who thinks like her too.

People who stereotype based on what they read in the newspapers. No not everything (or anything) they write is true.

Stinging nettles. Thursday NM got stung by them at school, today KB got stung by them at school. Leave my girls alone you evil things.

The boy who keeps being mean to my little man.

Bank fees that are not proportional. STOP ripping people off.

The people who judge me because I am so pale. No it is not okay to comment on it.

Food that claims to be healthy because it has no added sugar or whatever and has ten tonne of fat instead.

Cake. I can not resist you.

Signs in the doctor's surgery saying 'please be punctual for your appt'. You get there, all punctual and everything. GP has you waiting an hour.

You buggers lol I want ikea meatballs now :lol:

Lemsips and other medicated drinks.
What is the point of them? Why not just have two paracetamol and then have a drink that actually tastes nice?

Loan companies who advertise on daytime TV.
My uncle and aunt have (fairly obvious) learning difficulties and have managed to take out loans with various companies despite the fact they have absolutely no means to pay them back and no way could understand the small print. They now have thousands of pounds worth of debt and should never have been given the loans in the first place, but they have absolutely no means of fighting their own corner. Luckily for them they have my dad who is well educated and looks the part (i.e. wears expensive suits) and has managed to organise a realistic payment plan for them although the loans should never ever have been approved. Awful to think of how many people in that situation don't have someone to fight their corner against these shameful organisations. People were banging on their door for the money and they were terrified.

Personalised number plates.
Most of them are really crap. Okay, I might keep the best ones but I pity the fool who pays good money for something that takes me about 10 minutes to try and decipher what it might be supposed to say. And that's 10 minutes I won't get back again.

Bananas.
I just don't like them. I never have, I never will. People insist on eating them around me and they smell. I get excited about delicious smoothies and then suffer the crushing disappointment of realising it just tastes of banana. Even though it's red. And it even rears its ugly head in puddings when I least expect it. The world would be a better place without bananas.

Oh my god, ikea meatballs <3 I want some too!

They're made of horse!!! What are you people thinking :haha:

:rofl:

I've never been to an Ikea in my life. What is the deal with Ikea meatballs? Isn't it a furniture shop?

So many things.

People without kids, or who have massive, spotty hulking teenagers who park in parent and child bays

Those cleaning/scouring pads with soap. Vile

People who don't thank you when you hold the door for them.

Parents who refuse (or don't bother) to do homework with their child then complain when they've made no progress

Over sharing on Facebook

Candy crush and FarmVille requests

Facebook poses. Particularly the wrinkled forehead and wry smile. It makes me want to punch something

I've never been to an Ikea in my life. What is the deal with Ikea meatballs? Isn't it a furniture shop?

Are you kidding?!?!?!

It's a meatball shop. Sometimes they also sell furniture.

Don't confuse me :lol:
Is it the same Ikea? :blush:

As far as I know the only Ikea is the meatball/flat-pack furniture shop. And obviously the best ones have soft play centres and cinemas. They also donate free pencils to the needy.

Are you kidding?!?!?!

As far as I know the only Ikea is the meatball/flat-pack furniture shop. And obviously the best ones have soft play centres and cinemas. They also donate free pencils to the needy.

Ikea also does icecream for like 30p. And hot dogs for like 60p. But the meatballs are like heaven. It does furniture too. And weird kids toys. Nottingham has a right dangerous play area outside of it too. They sell nice candles.

Tasha you have lots! :lol:

:rofl: quicker to say who or what I don't put in!

Signs in the doctor's surgery saying 'please be punctual for your appt'. You get there, all punctual and everything. GP has you waiting an hour.

Oh yes!!!

Oh my god, ikea meatballs <3 I want some too!

They're made of horse!!! What are you people thinking :haha:

:rofl:

It seems it doesn't matter as long as it's tasty.

Are you kidding?!?!?!

:haha: my KB always take pencils, ideal for little hands :wacko:

Are you kidding?!?!?!

Ikea also does icecream for like 30p. And hot dogs for like 60p. But the meatballs are like heaven. It does furniture too. And weird kids toys. Nottingham has a right dangerous play area outside of it too. They sell nice candles.

I've never eaten meatballs but the hot dogs are yummy.

DH also gets the little dimes or daim or whatever it is called

Okay I have some more..

When people change the meanings of words for no reason! Like 'basic'. What the hell even is this now?? Apparently it in no way means 'simple and uncomplicated' anymore. But it's to do with Abercrombie and Starbucks? No.

And when people post political opinions on Facebook, and said political opinions are taken from any of the following sources: 1) A general hatred of anything that doesn't directly benefit you and your current situation, 2) Russell Brand's "fuck all politics" video, 3) The Daily Mail. Then again having FB debates with fucktards who can't keep their BNP-babe opinions to themselves is one of life's simple pleasures.

Ulcers in the throat. THE WORST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->