Whats for Dinner tonight?

We are having roast chicken, roast potatoes, new potatoes, green beans, mange tout, brocolli and yorkshire puddings.

Ohhh thank you, you are a fountain of knowledge! I would love some recipes if you don't mind - and yes I actually did notice that they have pomegranete molasses!

Will post some later on...we are currently semi dozing after epic lunch, and both girls out for the count!

oh yes no rush, thank youuuu!

tonight is pesto pasta with peas. too hungover for real cooking!

Just had roast chicken, mash, peas, carrots, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing & gravy. Yum!

Chipotle chicken and corriander rice. Suet pudding and custard for afters.

We had a carvery in a pub at lunch.

For tea we've had garlic chicken and a few chips.

We went out for dinner last night which was great...

Today I am back on WW so a new steam & serve meal for dinner and lunch will probably be an oval pizza and salad

Dunno yet but it'll have to be something easy as I'm not feeling well so won't be doing much in the way of cooking

Chicken stuffed with apples and lardons on lentils with fried gnocchi. Nearly done!

Fillet steaks, Bearnaise sauce, frites, salad...chocolate and raspberry Mille feuille

DH and I eating separately from the girls, who are having chicken and courgette risotto with banana muffins

Stuffed beef medallions with peppercorn sauce,mash potatoes and peas.

Sausage casserole, garlic & chilli fried rice, creamy garlic mushrooms and corn on the cob. :) x

Chinese takeaway, woohoo! Hubby is away all week so my Mum feels sorry for me and is bringing one around after work! Woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->