Whats for Dinner tonight?

Paprika chicken breast, HM wedges & sweetcorn salad. WW strawberry merangue dessert with fresh strawberrys....yum!

Sausages, mash and baked beans :haha: too close to giving birth for anything that involves effort!

I did honey and soy sauce pork chops, spring onion and red pepper mash and butternut squash

Everyone else's efforts always sound well nicer than mine...

Sausages, mash and baked beans :haha: too close to giving birth for anything that involves effort!

You're doing better than I was at that stage, it was either takeaway every night or starvation. I'd had enough of life by then and everything that went with it including cooking dinner, lol!!

You can't beat sausage and mash though :thumbup:

I'm doing chicken tikka and rice for tea tonight. Giving one of those colemans in a bag things a try. In having Frankie and Bennys for lunch so will have dough sticks and pasta carbonara bake :) X

You're doing better than I was at that stage, it was either takeaway every night or starvation. I'd had enough of life by then and everything that went with it including cooking dinner, lol!!

You can't beat sausage and mash though :thumbup:

:haha: I think next week when he's actually born we'll be living off takeaways for a week or two, DH can't even make a sandwich properly so I wont be trusting him to take over haha xx

Spagetti bolognaise......with garlic & cheese slices and chocolate and vanilla cheesecake with fresh berries for everyone else

pepperoni pizza and salad
vienetta if I'm lucky (nice and retro there ha ha)

I had fishfingers, beans, and a jacket potato. I was feeding my inner child! haha gotta love fish fingers!

We had sausage mash broccoli green beans and onion gravy with a splash of mint sauce :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->