whats happened to my 19 week old?

MissCurly

Reaction score
I used to be able to put her down at her bed time and leave her with or without her musicle mobile on, with dummy and she'd fall asleep alone.

Now, for the last few days she wont do it. :( its incredibly frustrating and i dont know what to do.

she wants to be in our arms rather than being alone in her cot.

My LO has been like this for the last 3 weeks or so, he would only sleep on me or in our bed. Tonight though he is fast asleep in his cot, has been for the last hour and a half so fingers crossed we're coming out the other side of it! No advice other than to go with it and hopefully it will pass soon x

oh god, three weeks? i can see your little one is about 3 weeks older, must be something that they go through around this time!

There's a big leap in developmental growth right around now that can make them unsettled and disrupt their sleep (google 4 month sleep regression). It will pass in good time. :)

Just try to remember that there's a whole lot of change going on for them right now. Their brains are basically rewiring and their whole perception of their world around them is changing so it's no wonder that they're not themselves right now! The good news is that once it's all over, they'll start doing some new and exciting things that they weren't capable of doing before!

shes coming up to 4 months, could it be the sleep regression, i went through something similar with LO his sleep was really disturbed also for a couple of weeks, it will get better x

oh god, three weeks? i can see your little one is about 3 weeks older, must be something that they go through around this time!

Yip, he went from sleeping really well to not at all, last night he went to sleep at 8pm and woke at 4am so came in with us and slept until half 8, which is a HUGE improvment!

ng09- thats a pretty good nights sleep!

I havnt had a full nights sleep since she was born.

and last night was pretty bad, in that she'd wake up screaming!

Holly's been really unsettled with her sleep as well. She won't be put down on her own, picked up, rocked or anything!! Assuming it's a development thing and hoping it will pass very soon as it's exhausting!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->