whats the first day of cycle?

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
i know it sounds like a dumb question but ive heard so many things. would the first day of the cycle be the first day of actuall bleeding, when you start spotting or when your done with it? also my periods are all out of wack( hoping vitex will help) but as far as ovulation goes would i count that from my first day of my cycle or?????????? im confused as to what other ppl have said.

plz help

i know it sounds like a dumb question but ive heard so many things. would the first day of the cycle be the first day of actuall bleeding, when you start spotting or when your done with it? also my periods are all out of wack( hoping vitex will help) but as far as ovulation goes would i count that from my first day of my cycle or?????????? im confused as to what other ppl have said.

plz help

Ok so the first day of full on flow is CD1 to determine O you count back 14 days from CD1 and you will be around when O is. You should temp and once you see a thermol rise then ovulation has occured. Good luck hope this helps.

:hugs:

ok so looking at my calander i had a 55 day cycle last time around but IF i have a normal cycle this time around i should O on sept 5th.... im guessing. that would be 14 days after my recent period.... hopefully vitex will get me on track.... thanks

No questions are stupid here :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust:

aww thanks pinky.... i felt kinda dumb for asking that question too lol

ok so looking at my calander i had a 55 day cycle last time around but IF i have a normal cycle this time around i should O on sept 5th.... im guessing. that would be 14 days after my recent period.... hopefully vitex will get me on track.... thanks

The amount of days leading up to O can be different what I said was count back 14 days and that is around the time you o'd. Most ladies have a 14 day LH which is the time between O and AF. Hope it helps if not get some opk's and start testing CD10 they explain all that in the kits themselves. FXD

Good Luck :thumbup:

so i got that you count back 14 days to get the O date and was thinking about it and that would b about right. now comes on my other question.... i started using those cheap opk's and got a faint line today ( the darkest ive seen yet) so does this meen i should O with in the next few days? i will test everday in the morning but just wanted to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->