what's up with my body today??

lilfrog01

currently ntnp.. sigh
Reaction score
so i'm not sure where exactly i fall in the cd at this point.. i was due for AF on the 6th of dec.. she didnt come. then on the 11th i was gonna test and wiped and got some blood. thought it was her. but it's not. nothing like normal and just spotting. mostly only on the paper when i wipe. (tmi i know and apologize!):haha: but i am currently sick with a head cold. just a stuffy nose and a slight cough.. could that affect my hpt?? i got another bfn this afternoon but didnt use fmu.. i dont know what's goin on anymore.. help!!:shrug:

Hi Lilfrog01,

Could it be that's you've ovulated late? In July/August, I had a similar experience, AF was late by 10 days and got BFNs and also had slight spotting on or around when AF was due.

It turns out that for some long (or in my case, delayed) cycles you tend to get a bit of spotting at Ov time (which is what mine was).

Hope that this is not the case for you and that you get your BFP tho. GL.

thanks dee... i've always been pretty regular till now. i'm just gonna wait and see what happens. i've pretty much put it in gods hands now.. hope you get your bfp soon!!

Thanks Lilfrog01, I was regular too before TTC and then had all sorts of issues so I started Basal Body Temperature Charting which has helped me to understand my body a bit more. Now, I know when I Ov and when AF is due and I don't have to wonder like I did in July/August or even last year when/if I'm late. Is it something you can do?

yeah i could. i might start. all i know is i've never had an AF where i had no clots at all.. this spotting i've had there has been none. i thought at first it was the witch but there were no clots and the flow wasnt right. i'm gonna give it a couple of days and maybe try again with an frer this saturday with fmu and see what happens. if nothing then i guess i have to call the dr..
:shrug:
lots of sticky baby dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"