whats ur little one weigh right now?

Its not that accurate weighing that way, plus there'd have been the weight of her clothes too? xxx

She just had a diaper on, lol but I am guessing it was about 2lbs or so off. 16-17lbs makes more sense then damn near 20 :haha:

well jr weighed 18.4lbs last week ago and i weighed him without clothes at home and he was 18lbs. i asked my dr about why he weighed him with clothes and he said it was accurate with maybe a few oz of difference :shrug: Maybe we have some special kind of scale :rofl:

9 Lb 10 Oz at one month old <3

was 7lb 13oz when born and 7lb 6oz when we left the hospital :flower:

Aidan was 7lb 13 at birth.

Now at 16 months, he's around 26lb. xx

Brayden was preemie weighing 3lbs 8.9 ounces.
Yesterday for his 4 month checkup he was 11 pounds exactly. :happydance:

Go Brayden :D

Noah stood on the scales the other day and was around 2st (28lbs) but he was holding onto the bath so some of his weight will have been transferred to that so he's over 28lbs :shock: xx

Noah stood on the scales the other day and was around 2st (28lbs) but he was holding onto the bath so some of his weight will have been transferred to that so he's over 28lbs :shock: xx

Big boy! Is he tall also?

Big boy! Is he tall also?

He's quite tall, I'm not sure how much cos I've not measured him in aaaages, but standing up he comes up to like my crotch :)haha: no other body part at that level), I'm 5'2''

Ahhh good plan! I'll report back tomorrow ;) I don't have a tape measure though, might have to somehow use his height chart....

Katherine is up to 10pounds 14 ounces ! she has gained 3 pounds in one month. shes going to be a chunker like her big sister

i shall be reporting back here next tues. Max has his review haha shes got so big lately im guessing 22+lbs

Ah Sarah you have a child over 1... Are they supposed to have a 1 year review with the HV? Cos there's a section in his red book for it but when I rang up about his 12 month jabs I was like "Oh could I also arrange his 1 year review with the HV?" and she had no idea what I was talking about :wacko: xx

ETA: Are the 12 month jabs really bad? :( He's probably gonna have them next week or week after in the Easter hols and I'm dreading it cos I've heard these ones are the worst yet! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->