Whats your discharge like?

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Hey girls! I wanted to see what you vaginal discharge is like or has been like.......Im a little bit worried- For the last couple of weeks Ive had the regular creamy white discharge, but I also have a bit of watery discharge with no smell...Not alot, but I do notice it when I go to the potty on my underwear...I dont feel it coming out or anything its just there sometimes- Anyone have this? Whats your discharge like>? I know its weird, but Im having one of those "worried" days- Im thinking Im starting to get anxious because my 20-week scan is in a week- HELP:cry:

Lots and watery. Yuck. Have taken to wearing panty liners.

Lots and watery. Yuck. Have taken to wearing panty liners.

Yours is watery? Ive read that mmight be amniotic fluid? But Im not sure...Mines watery too...and creamy sometimes.....super weird! I did wear liners, but I guess Im extra sensitive down there and it ended up getting irritated :growlmad:

same here,but just little..only if i move too much.i still wear tiny liner,makes me feel cleaner and drier

mines like a bit of both but thankfully doesn't smell!!

watery! i can feel it come out its gross! especially when ive just been to bathroom then sit down or walk somewhere and bam more comes out :blush:

mines greenish the white then clear i been tested all this ok just wierd symptoms i guess

I have never had any in either of my pregnancies.:flower:

Right now its just been like EWCM. But I do remember getting watery discharge that I could feel come out during my last pregnancy. It worried me a bit, I was worried it was my amniotic fluid, but it wasnt. Sometimes you can get pretty watery discharge!

With my 1st I did have my waters leaking starting at 34.5 weeks, went 8 days not knowing it was it. I kind of find it hard to tell a difference between that time when it was my amniotic fluid vs. watery discharge that isnt amniotic fluid. But, I will say when it was my amniotic fluid it would spurt out at least a few times a day. I could kind of feel a tiny gush, not enough to get me that wet but just about enough that it could have shown a small spot throught my undies and pants.

Tbh op, discharge can vary so much from woman to woman pregnancy to pregnancy and even day to day, i honestly think you would recognise amniotic fluid if it was that, its like water, clear and has a distinct smell i found, it will not have any creamy consistency to it and will not leave discharge like stains on your underwear. Some ways you can test is too feel the discharge gross i know but it will feel different to water also you can spot the colour and consistency on your finger alot easier than on your underwear or a pad, discharge will have a whitish tinge to it, also if you lie down for 30 mins or so then stand up amniotic fluid will have a slight gush, over time you would need to change underwear as you would be soaking through.

I have loads of watery discharge so i know it can be unsettling

Right now its just been like EWCM. But I do remember getting watery discharge that I could feel come out during my last pregnancy. It worried me a bit, I was worried it was my amniotic fluid, but it wasnt. Sometimes you can get pretty watery discharge!

With my 1st I did have my waters leaking starting at 34.5 weeks, went 8 days not knowing it was it. I kind of find it hard to tell a difference between that time when it was my amniotic fluid vs. watery discharge that isnt amniotic fluid. But, I will say when it was my amniotic fluid it would spurt out at least a few times a day. I could kind of feel a tiny gush, not enough to get me that wet but just about enough that it could have shown a small spot throught my undies and pants.

Yea, mine is watery but it doesnt gush out of me- I just happen to notice it when I go to the bathroom- I tried the pannby liners but they irritated me :(

Tbh op, discharge can vary so much from woman to woman pregnancy to pregnancy and even day to day, i honestly think you would recognise amniotic fluid if it was that, its like water, clear and has a distinct smell i found, it will not have any creamy consistency to it and will not leave discharge like stains on your underwear. Some ways you can test is too feel the discharge gross i know but it will feel different to water also you can spot the colour and consistency on your finger alot easier than on your underwear or a pad, discharge will have a whitish tinge to it, also if you lie down for 30 mins or so then stand up amniotic fluid will have a slight gush, over time you would need to change underwear as you would be soaking through.

I have loads of watery discharge so i know it can be unsettling

It is unsettling :cry: Especially since Ive been reading lately alot about incompetant cervix....you know how google can be! LoL

I have had exactly the same during both pregnancies - watery is absolutely fine...

Speak to your midwife to put your mind at ease and step away from the google, it doesnt do any good, particularly if you have a tendancy to worry anyway!!

I have had exactly the same during both pregnancies - watery is absolutely fine...

Speak to your midwife to put your mind at ease and step away from the google, it doesnt do any good, particularly if you have a tendancy to worry anyway!!

LoL- Tell me about it! Im a worry crazy person! Thanks :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->