whats your favorite?

R

Ready4tw0

What's your favorite brand of hpt that doesnt empty the wallet for ttc? im a POAS addict when ttcing, but the tests I used this cycle drove me mad with evaps now I think im out :/ im going to purchase in bulk for next month so I dont spend as much as I did this month on a bunch of shit tests!

Where are you located? I order from MakeABaby.ca
Their ultra-sensitive tests are awesome, no false positives and extra wide & really clear to read.

Walmart has tests called First Signal that are 89 cents. They are super sensitive. This brand picked up my last pregnancy before frer.

Located in the US. My first pregnancy I used the dollar ones, similar to ept and got a dark bfp, but was also close to 6 weeks along. I want this one so bad so I've been POAS like mad lol and I have a feeling I will be wasting hundreds of tests over thr next few months! Do they Wal-Mart ones pick up before af Is due? Im going to look into the make a baby ones, see where they ship to. Thanks

Located in the US. My first pregnancy I used the dollar ones, similar to ept and got a dark bfp, but was also close to 6 weeks along. I want this one so bad so I've been POAS like mad lol and I have a feeling I will be wasting hundreds of tests over thr next few months! Do they Wal-Mart ones pick up before af Is due? Im going to look into the make a baby ones, see where they ship to. Thanks

It looks like they do, but shipping rates might be expensive.

You could try the Fairhaven Health tests, they have great TTC supplements
https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/pregnancy-ovulation-tests.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"