Whats your retail weakness?!

Clothes for Kathryn, toys for her too! Also I love getting things on sale!
And for me? Art supplies! I'm an artist, love love love new brushes and by are they expensive. The art supply store near me was having such a good sale last week, I got an $80 canvas for $24!!! So I got 2! And a couple other canvases that were $9 from $30! Got some great deals on brushes and paints too. Oooohhh and sketchbooks and pencils! I'm addicted to them, I have over a dozen sketchbooks and only one or 2 are actually full :blush:

Baby clothes mainly!! but for myself I seem to buy knickers (I love la senza, and the way they gift wrap with the little beads) and odd bits of make up. But, to be honest.. I don't buy much for myself!

Im a tom boy so it would have to be pj's and clothes for the kids... i also love buying things for the house..

Books!
Books books books books books!
My house is lined with shelves and they are crammed full!
I love that each book reminds me of phases that I went through or places in which I read them - it's like my library is a big scrapbook, in a way.
I try to use the library as much as possible, though.

Baby Clothes! ....But i did spend a bit on make-up in boots today! And didnt get my free gift! PFFFFT

(I love la senza, and the way they gift wrap with the little beads)

them annoying little things, keep finding them in my bed after a week:haha:

My weakness is anything hello kitty - although I dont buy majority of it its first thing I rush over too when I see a glimpse of it miles away.

I always buy OH any bright colored or comical boxers I see.

For me its baby clothes pre pregnancy it was jewellary and hair accesories!

I typically love buying shoes and clothes! Also love stationery too but don't have many excuses to buy some

Hm... I love bags and purses but not like designer handbags, I like rucksacks (never get designer brands) and my shopaholic nature comes into play when I see a purse with more pockets than my own! I also love unusual purses. I've just got a lovely Totoro (Studio Ghibli) wallet and this follows on from a Nana (manga) wallet I've had for donkeys that the zip has finally bust on.

I quite like tights too but rarely get any as they all seem to be crap and boring where I live now.

I have a weakness for Pumpkin Patch baby clothes.

Baby clothes and baby items in general - my mum would say sippy cups :blush:

I do seem to pick buy a reusable fabric bag everywhere I go these days - must remember to carry one with me!

anything relating to horse riding or outdoor sports. I swear I could spend all day in an adventure sports shop! :lol:

Baby clothes mainly. And dummies haha!! Well all baby items really!!

I dont really buy much for myself but I have a weakness for comfy cardy's and warm comfy jumpers etc.... so now its coming up to that season my bank balance is gonna be lowwww!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->