when did u all pack your hospital bag ?

36 weeks... but to be honest, im still adding now lol!!
(and im planning a homebirth lol)

Mine was packed at 36 weeks too - I now have 3 bags! see the sticky thread on this to see what others have packed :)

I packed mine last week to be on the safe side, well mum forced me :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

thanks everyone think i may start to pack at about 36 weeks

I think I was about 36wks too.

It doesn't hurt to pack the things that you know you wont need for a long time - it's better to be overprepared than under!

I packed mine at 36 weeks as soon as I had started my maternity leave. Haven't shut my bag though as keep thinking of other things to put in it!

I am thinking of packing both our bags in the next few weeks as last week I was rushed into hospital and only took an overnight bag - ended up staying in 3 nights.

We are moving house next weekend so when we get settled I will pack mine and babys.

Just in case..........you never know.........

xx

I started packing mine last week. I have managed to get what I want into one small suitcase, but I do worry I have forgotten something. I still have to pack my going home outfit, I will leave that until the last minute probably.

Cx

im guna start sorting mine out soon , but add things over the wks etc and right a list !! nowt worst missing somat out u really need ! :D

36 weeks, still gotta add a few bits (hairbrush, hairbands, toothbrush and dressing gown)

I have mine done, just to do babys x

Hmm.. You gals make me think I should do mine now! I guess I'm a little behind!

Done babys but not mine :dohh: i keep saying im going to but dont seem to get round to it lol

Not started to pack it yet but I have started to buy things for it, especially at the weekend just gone. But planning to get it physically started this week.

I started a few weeks ago but i still have a bit left to do

nearly done mine just need a thin robe now!!
started to pack at 30weeks:)

i keep thinking about packing it just incase little one decides to make a early arival , but i still havent even done anything as far as setting any thing up in the house for him everything still packed away havent washed any clothes nothing yet i keep thinking i have more time cant belive it went by so fast but its great to hear other stories from you ladies about when is a good time to pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->