When did you get your bfp and which test

sammie13s

Reaction score
For many us that are testing and bfn we like to think we're not out until af arrives. So I thought it be fun to know when you got your bfp and what test did you use. Also. How long have you been ttc for? Xx

I bought a bunch of those dip tests from eBay really cheap! The lines don't come up the darkest, but even a faint line is quite easy to see!
Otherwise Superdrug's own tests always have been reliable!

I tested the day before I was due AF (not 100% sure on dpo) and got a faint line. Tried Superdrug test the day after and got a darker line.

Wasnt really ttc with my first x tested a week after AF wad due with a clear and simple then ran out to get a digi which shew 3+

With my son, I saw the faintest of lines at 9DPO on a wondfo. With my daughter, I got the same - a squinter of a line but at 8DPO. I mean a true squinter. With both I followed up with a FRER and also got the faintest line - my husband claimed he couldn't see them at all.

TTC #3 now, only 4DPO though :cry:

:dust::dust::dust:I had a CP last year, and I was on the pill so I wasnt tracking DPO since I wasnt supposed to be Ovulating, but I got a vvvvf BFP on an Equate (Walmart brand) about 5 days before AF was supposed to come and then a vvf one on FRER a day before AF was supposed to come.

Now my period is more than 2 weeks late & no clear BFP yet! xx Baby dust to all of you hoping for BFPs!!!

With my son I got a line equal to the control 13DPO on a wondfo. The I retook it the next day on a FRER and a digital and got 1-2 weeks.

11dpo, first used one step ic and got a barely there "is it even there?" sort of line. Tested the same day, Smu with superdrugs own and cb digi, got a clear positive and a 1-2.

With my first I used an IC at 12dpo and got a super faint line, then a CBD and some FRER to confirm.

With my second another IC but was already 9 weeks!

With this baby, IC again at just 10dpo, very faint, but picked up on CBD at 12dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->