When did you start showing and having to wear bigger/maternity trousers...??

Ann-Marie

I adore my 3 children !!!
Reaction score
Hi there,
I've been told I may be having twins, as they saw two sacs on the 4 week scan. I have to go back Thursday to make sure both my beans are still there....although, I have been told it's really common for on to 'vanish'.
Saying that, this is my third pregnancy (well technically 4th as I lost one at 12 weeks ), and I am so bloated, it looks like I'm showing already !!! I don't know if it actually is a baby bump, as I'm only just over 5 weeks......
When did other MoM's start to show.....?

I gave up at 10 weeks, my flat tummy was gone and my tight fitting jeans just killed me.

lol.... so it's definetely just bloating then !!!

Well if it's twins and you have more children it could well be baby/babies!

Showing 4 months (but I put a padding very early - 4-5 weeks I noticed it).

How exciting for you if it's twins. :)

here's hoping....having to wait til Thursday is killin me. I can't sleep or think straight.... can't even concentrate on Hollyoaks !!!!!! Now thats saying something !!! lol

I was in maternity stuff at 8 weeks. I don't think the bump was that big by then but all my clothes were just uncomfortable and I couldn't do things up properly.

lol..... it's really embarrassing actually...but last night I had really bad wind.. belly has completely disappeared !!!!!!
:rofl:

:hugs: oh hunny I know exactly what you mean, I didnt realise you lost a twin :( I lost twins in my last 2 childrens pregnancies :(

I'm hoping your gorgeous little girl Mia has an extra special angel to look out for her :hugs:

I am rather on the large size before i found out I was expecting twins:happydance::happydance:
Normal trousers put away around 15-16 weeks just couldn't be bothered to squash into them and be uncomfortable at work.:hissy:
Thank goodness for the person that invented yoga trousers (smarter than joggers) my boss said they are fine to wear.

im also wondering if it may be possible for me to be carrying more than one. i am rather huge for only 8weeks and i swear that i am feeling movements since about 3days ago. i know it sounds silly but its in the same place and happens now and then.. i dont know if im going crazy. OH has twins in the family but i dont think that increases chances?

i was showing and in maternity clothes from 10 weeks, i got so big i had to have an early scan as they thought it was twins.

i was in maternity wear from 8 weeks cause i couldnt fit into anything. I am possibly expecting triplets. The doctors still arent sure whether it triplets or twins. theres definetly mroe than one. I find out for definete 2moz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->