When did your LO start having 3 meals/day?

by 6 months.
lo started on one meal at lunchtime at 4 months
then at 5 months i introduced supper / dinner
and at 6 months breakfast

at 6 months

usually a fruit or cereal in the morning
fruit/oatmeal blend or cereal at lunch
a dinner pouch or cereal w/veg

8 months, i started with one meal at 5.5 months, than increased another at 6.5 months than the last at 8 months has slowly been introduced.

Just in the last few days. She started off with evening meal, then lunch, now a bit of porridge in the morning. She seems very happy with the third meal bless her :)

pretty much straight away! think my little girl was 2 weeks short of 6months (BLW) and she scoffs it down :haha: with my boy who was also BLW from 6 months,i think it took a bit longer before he was having 3 meals,cant remember exactly,maybe 8 months but remember it does not really matter as they get what they need from milk x

Came on here to ask this very question, thanks OP

I did BLW and I offered 3 meals from the word go but he didn't always eat at each meal at the beginning and sometimes he'd be asleep during a meal so we'd skip it.

At 11 months we introduced the 3rd meal (lunch) but there are still days now we don't do a full lunch and he'll just either have a small smack on breastmilk if we're out somewhere...

I'm probably going to start her here on her 3rd meal sometime soon. So around 9 months. I didn't want to replace her main source of nutrition (breastmilk) with calories from solids too quickly.

We started weaning at 5 months (reflux) and he took so well to it that we went to 3 meals within 1 week. A major reason for that was that he won't take a bottle very well and I work 2 days so also wanted to be able to hide milk in his food to feed him that way if he refused bottle. I can hide 6oz of milk in his food which is a good feed for my LO. He has baby cereal for breakfast with homemade pear/mango/orange/peach purée. For lunch he has homemade vegetable purée with white fish ir chicken and dinner is usually the same but a smaller portion followed by fruit purée

My LO usually has 1 a day but we are pretty new to solids. He didn't eat much at his noon meal and then demanded some food for dinner tonight, so I think I need to add another meal. But when? Breakfast and dinner? Breakfast and lunch?

My DD has gotten 3 meals a day since 6 months. She also gets cheerios all day as a snack.

When did u start giving her Cheerios? Do they constipated her?

All the grains seem to constipate my LO. Maybe because they all seem to be fortified w iron?

When dId u start giving her Cheerios? Do they constipated her?

All the grains seem to constipated my LO. Maybe because they all seem to be fortified w iron?

We started cheerios at 7 1/2 months. Prior to that she wasn't able to pick them up. She has not been constipated. What other grains are you giving your LO? Mine doesn't get a lot of baby cereal.

Tried the oatmeal, brown rice & barley baby cereals

Your LO is beautiful, btw...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"