When do you start showing??

I think I'm showing now. I'm ten weeks. I thought for a while that it was bloat, but after a strange food combination, I spent lots of time in the bathroom and there can't be anything left in there (sorry TMI) but baby. I'm sort of excited!

I can notice it very very little now, & that's probably because I have a flat belly normally & now it's not so flat.

I am a big girl anyway (size 18/20) and I knew that some slim women show early, about 12 wks. And I figured I wouldn't. However, due to some mental miscalculation I forgot that whether it looks like it from the outside or not, things are still growing on the inside. I was rather dismayed when my pants stopped fitting. I don't look pregnant, but I'm definitely growing around the belly.

INVEST IN A BELLY BAND!!!! If you live in the US, Motherhood maternity sells them, but calls them "tummy sleeves." I wore mine with my work pants unbuttoned yesterday and it was incredibly comfortable.

I've found my jeans are starting to feel uncomfortably snug. I worked my butt off to lose weight earlier this year, bought a brand new wardrobe for work and now when school starts up again in two weeks... I doubt anything will fit! Arg.

I went shopping this weekend and bought some maternity pants on sale. They look really sharp, and they are sooooo comfy!!!

Mummypeanut- such a cute bump! Is this your first?

i started to bloat at 8 weeks, looked about 5 months! But that soon disappeared and i've started noticing a little bump going on over the last week, its definitely nothing else, it doesn't go anywhere when i lay down! xx

I was really bloated at 5 weeks a friend stopped and gave me a knowing look and asked me about it, i looked huge! haha thankfully its gone down now but theres no hint of a bump yet! id say 12 weeks and i'll be obvious alright! my sisters were!

My belly seemed to pop this weekend! I had bloat in early weeks then back to normal, now it getting difficult to hide. Wondering if I am further than I thought?? Still a bit of bloating I think, but definate bump shape now.

Can't wait to stop hiding it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->