When do you think it's "safe"

keljt1127

Reaction score
To try to naturally induce your labor?
I have not really tried anything but sex .... but we werent really trying? lol

I have looked up certian things and they all say after your due date....
but wouldnt it be considered safe after you are full term?

I will be 39 weeks on sat. is it too early to try things? :shrug:

Also if you are not dilated or anything is there really no point in trying to induce labor?

the things to induce labour only really work if you are ready anyway. Otherwise we would be advised not walk,have sex,take baths,eat curry ect at all in pregnancy. But if your ready it may speed things up.

i agree with above the things to bring on labour only work if ur babies actualy ready.

all u can do is relax as much as possible, go for walks, sit with ur hips higher then ur knees so baby gets into a good position and wait :/

Nothings worked for me! I just stink of clary sage!! Think they just come when ready!

not a bean has worked for me and i ve tried everything i can think of :-( baby will just coem when they are ready i suppose its just a waiting game really just try not to think about it and relax as much as you can enjoy the peace and quiet while it last os you not gunna get much more of it for the 18 years hehe xx

It's not too early at 38-39 weeks; I had a mad day when I was 36+5 of getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the kitchen floor, cleaning the bathroom, nipple stimulation, going up and down the stairs two at a time and finally eating a kebab with lots of chilli sauce (I'm a classy laydee! hehe) and my son was born at 8.57 the next morning.

I didn't do anything with my DD and she was born bang on her due date, so this time I'll be starting 'eviction proceedings' as early as possible, probably just after 36 weeks.

Oh I can see you are 39 weeks, I was going to suggest acupuncture from 36 weeks, but a bit late there. My other suggestion is "heavy" reflexology (foot massage) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->