When is the witch coming?

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
:flower:Hi Girls - I'm looking for some advice - I'm waiting for my first AF after my MC.

the bleed started on 28th April - 9wks 5 days
stopped by 4th May
HCG at 0 by 11th May

Now I know its 4-6 weeks... but from when? the MC? the end of bleeding? or 0 hcg?

I am pretty sure I didnt OV this month after reading an article that says OPKs can give a false pos after a MC (I had a strong pos on the same day as the 0 HCG)

sorry for the ramble - but I'm getting so impatient waiting on AF... I just want to move on to the next phase.

anyone?
:flower:

Its really iimpossible to say Mushmouth...

I had an erpc and used that as Day1..
If your situ was mines, i would prob say CD1 is when your bleeding stopped?? i think

Thanks hun - I dont know the proper term for it but I had no intervention at all, just a bleed that started and stopped on its own.

*sigh* I MUST learn some patience! Lol

I read somewhere that CD 1 is meant to be the first day of "proper" bleeding. So i guess that would be the day you lost clots and baby etc. I took the 2nd May as my CD 1 as thats when i lost bubs and all the other "tissues". I had a natural miscarriage as well. I got my first AF 4 weeks after my miscarriage.

I think unfortunately its like the saying "How longs a piece of string!" I hope it turns up soon!

Thanks Meow - me too!

I was losing clots from the get go, but lost bubs on friday 30th... thats 39 days ago.

as posted in my Journal

from MC bleed started - 41 days
from MC Bleed stopped - 35 days
and Neg Preg test - 28 days - 31 days would be the day before my birthday - happy birthday to me!

but my cycles have always been 31 days... I know we're all different, and i know a MC can mess your cycles up for a while, But I'm totally feeling let down by my body. :(

I know what you mean about feeling let down!

Hopefully things will sort themselves out sooner rather than later. It's just annoying having to wait, especially if you want to start trying again.

Just to update - today would be 31days if day 1 was the neg HCG, and I think AF is on her way - I have blood tinged CM at my cervix - whoop!

Yay lol.

Fingers crossed that she's on her way!

(Bet you've never been so eager for AF to show in your life! :haha:)

I know right! lol what a world we live in when TTC after a MC! craziness! onwards and upwards!

thank you hon :hugs:

my af came exactly 5 weeks after my dnc (6 weeks and 4 days after the start of my mc ) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->