• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When you're Trying, but OH is NTNP...

Hello everyone!
Skeet, sure you can join :)

Does anyone know it its possible to get a BFP with no symptoms at 10DPO?x

yup its defiently possible!! The first time I was preg before my mc...I didnt even know I was preg until I was 6 weeks..I had no symptoms until then

yup its defiently possible!! The first time I was preg before my mc...I didnt even know I was preg until I was 6 weeks..I had no symptoms until then

sorry to hear aboout your MC! xxx
how long have you been ttc?Xx

Thanks. I've been trying for just over a year.. I've had 3 pregnancy and 3 losses

Hi ladies can I join ur forum??

I am ttc since June 2011 no luck yet, but the oh is ntnp. I am in bit of a predicament tho' I was due at march 7th but never came done a test a week later but bfn, done another a week later bfn... I am due ad again tomorrow bit I am showing no sign of the witch comin at all

Sending baby dust ur way ladies ******

Hi ladies can I join ur forum??

I am ttc since June 2011 no luck yet, but the oh is ntnp. I am in bit of a predicament tho' I was due at march 7th but never came done a test a week later but bfn, done another a week later bfn... I am due ad again tomorrow bit I am showing no sign of the witch comin at all

Sending baby dust ur way ladies ******

hello!
Are you usually irregular? Might be worth going to the GP & getting a blood test :) :dust:

Smidey.. Have you temped or anything to see if you are ov'ing?

No they have been regular 28 -30 day cycles, I usually know when I am Oing because I keep track of my cm but I didn't in feb with my birthday and a trip to new York took my mind of it.

At first I thought it was stress but I havnt been stressed at all and it takes alot to get me stressed

Confused :~

I would talk to your dr if af doesn't show this month.. That would be 2 cycles

Yea I will if the witch doesn't show, how's your month going so far?? Xx

Can I join your group? I would love to be actively ttc, but OH finds it too stressful, it causes performance anxiety, so we are NTNP.

But to be honest, I am still ttc in that I'm keeping track of cm and trying to influence when we dtd. God it is so stressful, how do you all keep sane?

Just got AF today, had convinced myself I was pregnant cos of all these symptoms I though I had but obviously not :(

GL everyone!!!

Can I join your group? I would love to be actively ttc, but OH finds it too stressful, it causes performance anxiety, so we are NTNP.

But to be honest, I am still ttc in that I'm keeping track of cm and trying to influence when we dtd. God it is so stressful, how do you all keep sane?

Just got AF today, had convinced myself I was pregnant cos of all these symptoms I though I had but obviously not :(

GL everyone!!!

Hello :)
Sorry to hear that :hugs:
How long have you been NTNP/TTC?
I'm 11dpo today but too scared to test .. I'd rather have it in my mind that I'm PG than do a test that proves im not! I'm mad :|

Welcome SaraJewel it's a pity at showed lets hope this month will bring you better news :)

Just a quick update from me, at was due today but no signs of it coming if it not here by Friday think il test as it would be my 2nd month without it. Fingers crossed girls hope it mY time now!

Any updates on you guys??

Baby dust xx

Welcome SaraJewel it's a pity at showed lets hope this month will bring you better news :)

Just a quick update from me, at was due today but no signs of it coming if it not here by Friday think il test as it would be my 2nd month without it. Fingers crossed girls hope it mY time now!

Any updates on you guys??

Baby dust xx

Eeek that's exciting. Fxd for you !! I'm due sat I think , have been cramping fit a week though xx

Iam actually startin t cramp now it wud be just my luck now t wake up to the witch in the morning! Grrrr

I hope the witch doesnt show for u on sat :(

Xxx

Iam actually startin t cramp now it wud be just my luck now t wake up to the witch in the morning! Grrrr

I hope the witch doesnt show for u on sat :(

Xxx

I hope so for you too !!! Fingers crossed this is our month :) xxxxxx

GL everyone!!!

Sorry to hear that :hugs:
How long have you been NTNP/TTC?
I'm 11dpo today but too scared to test .. I'd rather have it in my mind that I'm PG than do a test that proves im not! I'm mad :|

We were TTC around 5 months, then NTNP past 2 months, all got too much for us so decided to cool things off a bit................. I know what you mean!! I was much happier when I thought I had a chance.

There is always next month..............:)

Hi ladies!
Welcome skeet, and smidey and Sara Jewel!

I was busy with work over the last couple days, so wasn’t able to check in.

Zilla! are you 11 dpo now? You were planning to wait till AF’s late to test right? In my first BFP cycle I had no symptoms at all, just tested on a whim. Most symptoms don’t kick in until 6 weeks anyway. Fingers still crossed for you!

smidey - did AF show for you?
skeet - sorry to hear about your losses. :( That must've been hard. I've had 2 losses myself, one at 9 weeks, and the other was a chemical pregnancy. My first pregnancy was totally fine - she's 2 years old now. Have you had any testing done to see if there was anything causing the losses?
sarajewel - sorry to hear about AF showing... :( It's such a bummer isn't it?? I convince myself I'm pregnant everytime too...and I swear I do have symptoms...but then the witch still shows. It's really hard to take sometimes. How long have you been trying?

AFM - I'm CD13 today, with no sign of fertile mucus. I usually have something by now. I was hoping to get DH to BD sometime this weekend, and then hopefully ovulate by Monday, but now I think O is going to be delayed. Sigh!!! I feel like this is another month going down the drain... :(

Hi ladies!
Welcome skeet, and smidey and Sara Jewel!

I was busy with work over the last couple days, so wasn’t able to check in.

Zilla! are you 11 dpo now? You were planning to wait till AF’s late to test right? In my first BFP cycle I had no symptoms at all, just tested on a whim. Most symptoms don’t kick in until 6 weeks anyway. Fingers still crossed for you!

smidey - did AF show for you?
skeet - sorry to hear about your losses. :( That must've been hard. I've had 2 losses myself, one at 9 weeks, and the other was a chemical pregnancy. My first pregnancy was totally fine - she's 2 years old now. Have you had any testing done to see if there was anything causing the losses?
sarajewel - sorry to hear about AF showing... :( It's such a bummer isn't it?? I convince myself I'm pregnant everytime too...and I swear I do have symptoms...but then the witch still shows. It's really hard to take sometimes. How long have you been trying?

AFM - I'm CD13 today, with no sign of fertile mucus. I usually have something by now. I was hoping to get DH to BD sometime this weekend, and then hopefully ovulate by Monday, but now I think O is going to be delayed. Sigh!!! I feel like this is another month going down the drain... :(

I tested today after I was feeling really tired ... and BFP :happydance:

How is everyone else?x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back