When you're Trying, but OH is NTNP...

Sorry to hear you got a bfn.. It's still early!!

I'm bit doing so good these days.. Had a bit of a break down yesterday.. One of my gf at work told me she is preg.. Im super excited and happy for her as she has had issues with ttc and her first child she only got pref with fertility drugs. This one was natural so I'm beyond ecstatic for her !! However it really kind of hit me that I'm not preg.. It would have been nice to be preg with her as we would have been a week a part. I got home from work yesterday and started drinking.. What bothered me more was that I couldn't even talk to oh about what was bothering me.. I put on a smile until he went to work. I just wish he would understand how hard this is for me

Well I have had 4 faint positives BUT one digital that said Not Pregnant after the faints. I have a blood test scheduled for Monday. I am having a hard time coping with the digital as the 4 faints (they were very visable) had my hopes up sooooo high.

I would love to join your discussion. DH and I started our first month NTNP. This month I switched to TTC. We dtd 1-2 days before O, but then he wasn't in the mood on O (17th). I hope we get pregnant soon. It is amazing how much you over think every change in your body when you think you could be pregnant. I had horrible cramps 2 days ago. I don't usually get cramps, but I don't want to over think it!

Positive thoughts to everyone!

skeet - sorry to hear that you've been feeling :(. I can relate! ttc can be so depressing, and men most times just don't seem to understand. Do you think you'll be trying anything differently this upcoming cycle?

KatysMama - wow, congrats!! (Do you mind if I ask what your BD pattern was like this cycle?) Digis are usually less sensitive than regular hpts - so that may be why it said "Not Pregnant'. If you try again in the next 1-2 days you probably will get a different answer. I can understand your concern about a cp, though. Did you try testing again today?

BabyHopeful- welcome! what dpo are you today? Hopefully the cramps are a good sign! :)

skeet - sorry to hear that you've been feeling :(. I can relate! ttc can be so depressing, and men most times just don't seem to understand. Do you think you'll be trying anything differently this upcoming cycle?

KatysMama - wow, congrats!! (Do you mind if I ask what your BD pattern was like this cycle?) Digis are usually less sensitive than regular hpts - so that may be why it said "Not Pregnant'. If you try again in the next 1-2 days you probably will get a different answer. I can understand your concern about a cp, though. Did you try testing again today?

BabyHopeful- welcome! what dpo are you today? Hopefully the cramps are a good sign! :)

DH and I BD'd on April 1st, 4th, and 8th. According to my last af I would have o'd on April 1st. I used the Instead Softcup on the 1st and kept it in for 12 hours as someone told me that was the length I should keep it in. So the way I figure it out if I o'd on the 1st I would be 19dpo, if I o'd on the 4th I would be 17dpo, an if I o'd on the 8th I would be 13dpo. I have been testing for 6 days now. My first test was negative. My second, third, fourth, fifth, six, and seventh test all had faint faint lines. I took photos of each one and I showed them to several people and the people I showed them to on the internet told me to retest with a pink dye because they looked like they were evap lines. Which disappointed me. So I went and got pink dye and still very faint line. There could be no way on earth I could get that many evap lines from four different test brands of two different dyes and definitely not that many false positives. I took a Clear Blue Plus this morning and there was a faint plus sign in the middle. So then around 2:30 I took a Clear blue digi and it said Not Pregnant. Then my co-worker made me take a dollar tree brand one at work and it was pink dye and there was definitely small line. So I am confused and wondering the possibility of maybe o'ing on the 8th but then I wouldn't have gotten faint lines 6 days ago because then I would only have been 6dpo. I don't know what to think but I am going to get a blood test on monday morning so I will definitely let you know!

Thank you for the welcome! I think I'm only about 4dpo. I was surprised about the cramps because I didn't think you could get symptoms this early. I could be 4-6 dpo (those ovulation tests still confuse me).

Zeri- no I dont think we will be doing anything different. I only see Oh 2 nights a week due to his work schedule so I think I will just try to continue to get some bd in on those two days and hope that maybe it works!!

I'm on CD 14 and haven't seen any signs of O (I don't use an OPK) and I usually get cramping when I O so I'm pretty sure it hasn't come yet. We BD'd yesterday and about 3 days ago so I'm watching now for O signs, if it happens soon yesterday may have done the trick? ;-) DH is 51 and works a stressful job so he figures he's shooting blanks and if it happens it happens, he'd probably freak out if he knew I was trying to work out peak dates to BD lol. For now I'm going to make sure I keep the cleavage on display ;-)

darkstar - lol! Yeah, I do that too! :) Whatever works, right?

Katysmama - yes, would be interested to hear how it goes tomorrow!

darkstar - lol! Yeah, I do that too! :) Whatever works, right?

Katysmama - yes, would be interested to hear how it goes tomorrow!

I should get my test results no later than Wednesday at 3pm so I will let you know :) Thanks for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->